Do you sell through Instagram?

BatmanWayne

I want to know how many people doing this because I know a lot of people that are selling their merchandise through Instagram, with their photos and videos, I like to follow the people who has good merchandise, so I want to know if you have a good quality merchandise.

cmarkcsco

Personally, I don't. But I have a friend who does.

He uses Instagram to exclusively market bags and so far, business has been booming for him.

Marketing through Instagram is a gamble, which is the same for other platforms.
Since Instagram is all about the photos, you just need to know which photos look good on your feed and if your products would be pleasing to the eye for most consumers.

manmad

I still don't, because my following isn't big enough, but when I reach about 100,000 followers then I'll start selling this and that. Instagram is a great platform for marketing, because of the design itself, but you must have a stable following first.

Heatman

No not really, I don't sell through Instagram. I am simply not a fan of the social media, it's boring for me. I personally prefer doing my social media marketing through Facebook and Twitter alone.

Both these platform are very effective and efficient enough in helping me achieve my business set goals and objectives. Facebook is more preferable to me because it has a wide number of participants which would eventually serve as my customers if I am successful in getting them to patronize my goods and services.

aretteprieve

Yes, I do. Instagram is a great platform for selling as you can post the HQ picture of your products and create stories for special events or contests. But you should have a quite sufficient number of followers

behappie

I have sold a good number of my products through Instagram. It has helped achieved a lot of feat in doing my online business. I have recorded quite significant increase on the number of orders I have received I. the last few months.
Inatagrams offers a unique opportunity in using videos and pictures to market one's products. For instance most videos I post on the site are all about my business, and I get good patronage from doing just that. The level of work I put in advertising on the site is not as much as I do onsite.

Apart from the videos, the photo also help in the creation of effective advert. The photos I have posted on Instagram so far have raked in a good number of terrestrial and online customers for me. I have never had it good on using the internet to do my work. I consider Instagram a great blessing to me and my business.

TheArticulate

I do not sell products through Instagram, but I do sell my video and photography services through the platform. Being that my business is very visual in nature, that makes Instagram the perfect platform for me. It's essentially a social network platform AND an online portfolio at the same time, since my clients can see exactly what my work likes like before they connect with me through it.

I do, however, know someone who sells nutrition supplements and other healthy dieting items through Instagram. Simply posting pictures of your product aren't always the best draw to selling them on a place like Instagram, and she's found a great way around that. She dedicates a lot of posts on her account to talking about and showing the healthy routines she does every day, the workouts she does, among other inspiring things. This puts her in front of the health and fitness-oriented audience on the platform, which also her target audience for her product.

If you can find a way to keep yourself in front of your target audience while still pushing your product, you'll be golden!

1stopinsta

Yes, I do, but not in that sense of selling any kind of merchandise. I am having my own business and I use to promote it online and by this, I could widespread it in much public out there and at last I could earn much from that.

ver1

Yes, I do, but not in that sense of selling any kind of merchandise. I am having my own business and I use to promote it online and by this, I could widespread it in much public out there and at last I could earn much from that.

gracadedues

I don't sell merch through IG yet but definitely a good platform to do it on. I have friends that have moved away from shopify and are now only using IG. With that said you can also make a decent living with promoting your services and courses on IG too. For me at this stage it is about building a tribe more than anything else.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views