Do you think that Google+ is a good social network to sell?

BatmanWayne

I don't use Google+, I used it when I bought my phone and the app was integrated, but I really don't know how to use it and if someone can use the app to sell merchandise and to consider it a marketing in social networks.

jaymish

I personally use Google+ to view holiday destinations. I also think it should be a greater social network than it is. I don't think that Google does enough to promote it.I think Google has too many products and it needs to streamline its processes, kind of like what Steve Jobs did for Apple.

I would bet you anything, that not many people know that Google+ exists as a social media site. A social media site is made by social usage. The company needs to find more features to attract people to use it. I definitely wouldn't use it to sell anything.

Athena251

I havn't tried about it yet but I don't think it will be a good platform for you to sell. Many people don't know that it exist and you will have a hard time telling and promoting to other people that they use. I think it will be a waste of time for you to sell in Google+ but who knows, things might change. If Google+ will really take an effort and improve its features then it would be possible to use it to sell.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views