What online survey sites are best for people from Asia region ?

fishmonk

There are plenty of online survey sites which cater to US-Only users.
I have tried multiple sites but there is a lack of surveys for my country.
How much have you guys made from surveys if you are from Asia ?

shilpa

There can be many factors that are needed to be considered before opting for a survey panel. But the first thing that always comes in the mind is what kind of payment method are you willing to have: whether you are to choose gift cards, physical vouchers or e-vouchers, PayPal cash, bank deposit and the like.

I always go for vouchers in this case. They are pretty reliable when it comes to gifting.

The next factor will be the time of redemption because no one wants to wait for a very long time just for redeeming their gifts.

Here I choose the ones that pay faster.

Then, the third factor is how many surveys are you going to receive, because if you don't receive enough surveys then you're less likely to profit anything because it'll take too long to reach the threshold.

Again, the more the better.

So here's my personal list with the type of redemption and the time taken for redemption and frequency of surveys.

Survey panel (Redemption types/time) (Frequency)

1. Opinionworld (vouchers - physical and electronic/usually 4-5days) (frequent like once in two days or more)

2. Toluna (e-vouchers, PayPal cash and mobile topup/usually 30-45 days) (frequent)

3. Xcel Suveys (e-vouchers, paytm, freecharge and so on/usually more than 45 days) (frequent)

*please note: the frequency of surveys depend on demographics.

ColdFlameChris

I've been answering a lot of surveys but none of them really pays. Some of them are always rejecting me in the middle of the survey. The survey that I earned so far is with mobrog but up until now, it's only $3 and you can only encash it when it reaches $5. Thanks for this. I'm going to try it and hopefully I won't get rejected and hope to earn some money. Thanks again. :)

Nancy G

There are plenty of online survey sites which cater to US-Only users.
I have tried multiple sites but there is a lack of surveys for my country.
How much have you guys made from surveys if you are from Asia ?
The ones that I have tried where you have the chance to redeem paypal money or gifts are:
*TOLUNA
*GLOBALTEST
*AIP SURVEYS
*YOUGOV
*DATA DIGGERS
*MOBROG
*PANEL STATION
*PANEL PLACE

Some tips. Try to complete your account profile so that you can get proper invitations. Answer the survey immediately the minute you get the invitation as they have limited slots for certain profiles. You get additional points for referring friends to register but make sure you invite only people who will be interested and can be potential active members or better yet, notify them ahead of time. Some surveys also allow you to use qualified members of your household to answer the survey. Make sure you read their requirements carefully before starting the survey. Have the patience in answering the survey and do not get irritated when you are screened out. Some sites give you extra points even if you are not able to complete the survey. The right survey will come to you in time. I notice you get more invitations when you actively participate. Lastly, treat this only as a side income not your source of “bread and butter.” Payout is not fast may take between 2-6weeks.

marblank1313

marblank1313
Thanks, I have questions though, cause i tried many survey sites and some of them i think are related or have the same surveys. Do the same happened to you? Do you know which are related? And which one should i choose if i encountered related sites with the same survey?

Nancy G

Nancy G
Sometimes, you encounter same types of surveys but I suggest you answer them as they come. If both come in at the same time, choose the one that will give you more points and more likely you will be able to hit the target goal to redeem. They will automatically screen you out if they happen to detect you have answered a similar survey and sometimes they do not. So, answer them all just the same. Global Test normally provides you 5points if they screen you out after beginning the survey. (not bad!)

junrose123

I really don't like survey sites since most of them are so very hard to deal with, most of the surveys that they give to you will screened you out. Although I have some sites that I am a member such as Global Test Market, the panel station paid viewpoint and instagc to name a few. I really don't recommend joining them because your precious time is not worth it. It will takes time for you to be able to make money out of it. I would really recommend instead to join some paid to post forum rather than wasting your time making surveys. Yo will not really earn well in this survey method, that is why I really don't like them.

m_cel

I've been joining Clixsense for weeks now. I'm from Asian region and I get surveys from them but not that often. Mostly I'm not qualified to join the surveys. But I already earned $3, not bad though. Just have the patience to join surveys because it's not really easy to earn money from surveys. You will get annoyed from being disqualified. Just learn the techniques on how to answer the surveys properly.

CookieRunner

I am from Asia and I joined Survey sites for quite some time now and so far Globaltest and Toluna are the ones which I would recommend since I have already been receiving payouts from them. Disclaimer: Don't make these survey sites as your main work or job online... I just use this for sideline or as a part time so that I still have another source of income. You can try and sign up from them but it will also take time for you to earn and you have to answer many surveys before redeeming. Both of which I mentioned has Paypal too which is convenient for me too.

Kakashi2020

Ok I have 2 sites that pay. First is InstaGc,
cashout is at $1 and you could answer just 2 good paying surveys and you could request
payout via PayPal. What's good with this site
Is that your PayPal would be credited in 60 seconds.

Another reliable site is AIP Rakuten, they
have a higher payout threshold but their
Legit.

Both of the sites above are available globally

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.