How are you earning side-income ?

fishmonk

As a full-time working professional, I have some time at home where I am free.
What would be your recommendation on side-income which can be obtained after office hours ?

Unknown

You should give us more information about your skills and knowledge... it's a bit hard to recommend anything very specific since I have no idea what you can even offer potential clients :)

Also, are you looking to make some small extra money or are more interested in larger amounts? Do you want to be passive while earning or active?

If you want to potentially make a good amount of cash you can try your luck at freelancing - join one of the freelancing platforms such as Fiverr or Upwork and see how it all works. But you have to be able to offer the clients something. The technological skills are the most profitable.

If you are more interested in some extra side money while not having to put much effort into it then I'd suggest looking at things like PTC sites, surveys and so on. There are a ton of good, legit websites where you can complete various offers, watching ads, download apps and you get paid.

That's just the general idea. Give me more information and I can refer you to specific websites.

fishmonk

fishmonk
Unknown, thanks for sharing. I would like to know more on freelancing. What's your take on the clients in the sites mentioned (Fiverr or Upwork). I have heard about scummy clients. My skills are focused on writing, data entry, photo and video editing. I have heard of some sites where you can learn programming language skills. Do you know any relevant websites for beginners. I would like to mention that I'm from Asian region as well.

JoeMilford

Unknown,

I appreciated your post here and the answer to this person's query.
You demonstrate the importance of finding out exactly how to market yourself in this online environment, and that is something I am struggling with on my own.
Also, your suggestion regarding the PPC sites is something I will definitely look into--any specific ones that you could recommend here? Thanks again for your insights here.

Unknown

Unknown
It's my pleasure to be able to help out other members! That's why we're here, to lend each other a hand :)

Yes, there are plenty of PTC sites worth checking out.

Here's a short list of 100% legit ones. I have used a few of them myself.
- Swagbucks,
- InstaGC,
- Clixsense,
- Toluna (surveys),
- Neobux,
- Microworkers,
- MTurk (Amazon, you perform various micro tasks),
- QuickThoughts (surveys).

Check those out and enjoy earning.

homebizmom

Right now I am working on affiliate marketing and also do other free sites and money making apps that help me bring in some extra income.

giovanniiiii

I know it might sound ridiculous but I have set up a passive income from Adfly. It peaked at 65$ every month without me doing anything but after that time it gradually decreased. I was only able to withdraw 25$ today and I feel a little bit sad that this fortune of mine is about to end soon.
At the moment I am looking for other sources of income and I even tried out transcription jobs but I realized that it wasn't easy as it sounded since audio qualities are low that some times they are inaudible.

Inked

I use a few websites and apps to make extra side money. I have been using microworkers for the past week and have made some prettt decent side money. You are given small tasks to do for small amounts of money but it really adds up if you have a routine going. Ive heard alot about Earn Honey also.

I dont have the patience for surveys seriously. I get through like 20 min of one and get disqualified.

Look up phone farms on youtube. Its a real thing. My friend makes about 1200 a month. I put all my perk/apptrailor points together to redeem amazon card codes and got my tablet and phones for free.m so im slowly building my farm. As a mother of two small children this is good side money.

shilpa

I am doing surveys, writing blogs and articles, and participating in affiliate marketing. My main job is my writing job. Apart from that these things are the source of my secondary income. I think to have a quick buck it's better to have a plan to work towards building a source for supplementary income. That may include writing your own blog and monetizing it. That's the best option, in my opinion.

rjohndava86

You can earn extra income by different strategies. I am earning side income by doing online job. I also earn extra income form the investment I have such as in stock market. I tried also to become sales agent in Real Estate. Selling a property is not an easy job for a side line unlike here in online job.

Shiraaz

If you do want to pursue something to do on the side-line, it should be something that would not affect your primary job. I prefer to sell cars on the side because the profits can be great with minimum effort of actually doing a lot of work. The bonus of me doing this is that I have good knowledge of cars and that is why I pursued it. There are many different walks of side jobs one can do. Once must just know how much it will benefit them.

aestone504

Postloop is my newest venture but I also do some of the following to bring in extra cash:

Search free items on Craigslist and resell on Let It Go and OfferUp
I collect free books and sell them to various buyback websites. If books are not worth anything on those sites I trade in at local books store for store credit and trade for a book that is worth a good bit online.
Go to garage sales and pawnshops for DVD's, Electronics and Video Games, can on Amazon trade in and see if it is worth trading in for credit.

It is amazing the little things you can do to earn a little extra cash but it will take some leg work on your end.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.