What is the Best Way to Make Money as a Blogger?

damizille

Hi,

I have been blogging for close to 3 years now and I am so in love in creating content and also researching for these content but I have not been getting the reward of all these articles I have been publishing online. Recently i have been thinking of going into blogging full time, I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad idea.

I just see a lot of good results other people have gotten so I really need your advice on how to good income from my blogging and if I should go fulltime. if you have passed through all these before, your experience can motivate me more. Please comment with your advice and what you think about it.

Thanks

JoeMilford

I am also new to this, but I do love creating content, just like you. I guess the quickest way to make money is with ads...I am currently using AdSense, but I am still having trouble getting people to traffic my ads even though I have tons of visitors every day. I would love to get some advice about this as well here.

Pink_Turtle

I think using ads is the best option too!

Pay-per-click: The advertiser pays the blogger each time someone clicks on the advertiser's ad.
Pay-per-impression: The advertiser pays the blogger each time the ad appears on the blog's page.
Pay-per-action: The advertiser pays the blogger each time someone clicks on the ad and performs an action such as making a purchase.

vishwa

I have started my blogging journey in late 2015 and now I become a full-time blogger. Blogging really changed my life. It helps me to earn my living online. There is no doubt that blogging has tremendous opportunity. All you need is quality content and right monetizing strategies. My primary source of income from my blog is affiliate marketing and services.

Saiah Davis

There are various ways that you can make money Blogging. Firstly it's important that you've selected a specific Niche and your content surrounds information pertaining to that Niche. You also want to provide solutions to specific problems that are faced in that Niche so your visitors are receiving quality content.

You can do research and look for specific questions that people are asking or problems they are faced with. Create a digital product that provide answers to their problem and promote it on your blog. You can offer a free portion of the product and use it to get subscribers then market them the full version via email.

If you're unable to create your own product at this time, you can promote a high converting affiliate product that will get them the same results until you can.

TheAuthor

My personal favorite is affiliate marketing with my blogs. And as you're already familiar with posting and content creation, I think you will find it quite interesting.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.