Do you think it is worth to play for web designing for a new blog?

goldlady

Hey there! I have a blog and I am thinking about making it public. I want to start my journey as a fashion blogger. Since I started blogging as a personal thing I have designed it myself and I have learned so much. But I think if I want to make it professional... I might need some professional to help me with the final design. Do you think it is worth the investment for a blog I don't know if it's going to be successful?

Website Design Ltd

Trust me, if you put in the effort (and a little bit of cash) to make your blog look as professional as possible, so long as your content is high quality, you're going to be onto a winning formula.

The harsh truth is there is a lot of competition in the world of fashion blogging, so it's important to try and stand out amongst the plethora of other individuals who are doing the same thing.

A healthy combination of an attractive design, regular high-quality content, and successful marketing techniques are all going to start the ball rolling.

Nobody knows if their blog/business/idea is going to be a success, but we can sure as hell try our best and keep our fingers crossed.

dahunsi

Absolutely! You are making an investment in your blog and if you are hoping to make money from it, it goes without saying that you will have to pay.
If you're sure about your designs ad thew fact that they can be sufficient enough to get your blog off the ground, that's cool. You might not have to pay for a professional service, but you can start by having a professional web designer look at it. Let him or her make a review and if you think certain changes need to be made, then you might have to pay a little to have that done.
People interact with blogs in various ways. However, one thing you have to take note of id the fact that if your blog isn't attractive and friendly enough, you won't be getting to many visitors. Make sure to get the best out of your situation and you'll definitely find a considerable mount if success with it. That's for sure

Saiah Davis

Others have touched on the reason why you would get a professional web designer to develop your blog which I agree with. However, I would like to add that Wordpress is a brilliant Content Management system for creating blogs. There are many premium themes that you can purchase and install that will make your blog top quality.

Using wordpress is quite easy and there's lots of tutorials that you can find if you need guidance when setting it up.

Do a search for premium wordpress themes and you can find some attractive, functional ones with developers that offer great suppport

rozzski89

Hey there! I have a blog and I am thinking about making it public. I want to start my journey as a fashion blogger. Since I started blogging as a personal thing I have designed it myself and I have learned so much. But I think if I want to make it professional... I might need some professional to help me with the final design.
Since you have known about web designing and knew how to create your own blog design then I think its just some adjustments on your design and you can learn from professional templates that selling on theme marketplace.
Other than that, you can ask for reviews from others on the community.

Do you think it is worth the investment for a blog I don't know if it's going to be successful?
More people are in your case and they tried and succeeded. Why don't give it a try.

You don't know you will be successful if you don't try it.

Omgirl

Taking the extra step to put in quality work into your website is always beneficial. It may seem risky because you arent certain that it’ll be a success, but even so, you dont have to stop there. You can find alternative ways to make your website successful as you already have some web design experience. There are many web design companies that allow you to easily edit your finished website if you feel the need to add or change something.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies