Have you ever sell your articles for a website?

goldlady

Hey there! I am a freelancer writer. I have worked by making content for several websites but always with intermediaries and I think it was a little underpaid. I wish I could sell my articles by myself but I don't know any site to do so. Have you ever worked as a freelancer writer?

dahunsi

I've worked as a freelancer a few times, but I've always been an intermediary. Getting your articles to blogs or websites may be tough, especially if you don't have any around you. I think the first step is to get a few bloggers around you and give them your articles by yourself. Once they see the quality in the article, they'll be inclined to take you on as a freelance writer. From there, you'll be able to build your clientele and eventually, you'll get your big break. You have to start small but if you keep at it, you can actually pull something off.

Rob Whisonant

The key to making the really good money writing articles is networking. You need to get to know bloggers and website owners in the niche you love writing for. Don't just try to market to them. After you get to know them a bit, offer to write an article or two fro them for free to help get your name out.

After some time you will find a few of them contact you to get you to write for them. These type of people actually know the value of a good writer and are willing to pay.

Stay away from the freelance sites, they will just keep you broke and a slave to them for the crumbs they toss to you.

Network, network, network. Have business to business functions or meetings in your area? Be at them all. Get to know people.

Pink_Turtle

I had not sold any products but I had sold services as in nurse services –taking care of patients- but it’s really hard work to make it succeed. Honestly it demands so much time… And sometimes I just didnt have any. Maybe If there were departments in the business but it was only myself doing it all.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.