Does people take online jobs for a real job?

goldlady

Hello people. I am here to make a serious question. Do you think other people take online jobs any serious? I have been working online for over two years nw I when I explian people what I am working at I always have the same feeling. They don't think it is a real job. Even my family. Have this ever happened to you?

andrewskyler

Of course, I know some people who success in online marketing in my country can make several thousand of dollars in a few day
They expressed that they rarely go out and have very little friends but no one dares to say they have no specific job, in fact, many people want to be a part like them, including me

Pink_Turtle

I had the same experience with my family, they didnt think it was a real job- I’ve been working online for almost a year now- but as the person before me said when they started to see I was making more money than usual they start to take it in a more serious way and started to ask what is that I was doing –despite I had explained to them a million times-. Just dont worry about what other people think and spend your money well

Saiah Davis

Well.. I've experienced this so many times. A lot of people aren't familiar with how money can be earned online and even think most things are a scam. Sometimes it's best not even discussing it with others as their reaction can be quite negative and can even affect you if you're not making money as yet.

fishmonk

I think that most people assume that online jobs are temporary.
They are not aware of the potential income numbers which can be made through the Internet.
Also, many friends of mine do not feel that online income is 'secure' as there's no guarantee that the payment will go through.
They put their trust into physical offices and large organizations.

Pink_Turtle

Pink_Turtle
Yes, I agree with you!. I dont blame them either. At the beginning- when I start working online=- I used to think they were temporary too. I didnt quite understand it well to be honest, but I still give it a chance – I really like trying new things and if they make me money, even better!- and it turn out to be an eye opener experience. I’m sure I dont see work the same way now! I can even think about going back full time in a regular job. So I think we can be part of the change and educate people about work in the internet too.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.