Are there any advantages of google+ over other platforms?

goldlady

Hey there. I am not an user of Google+ but I have heard some good reviews. I know about people who actually use google+ and have left the other platforms behind. Do you think that are there any advantages? Why should I start using google+?

Rob Whisonant

Google+ is basically a graveyard waiting to get bulldozed under. It's not worth putting any time into it at all. We will all probably see Google+ being closed up by Google in the near future since it was a total flop.

JonathanS

Personally, I think the concept of Google+ as a whole was a complete failure. I felt like as Gmail/YouTube users, we were railroaded onto a social media platform that wasn't that great to begin with. The only advantage Google+ somewhat had was the mass amount of traffic when the site peaked in popularity. However, I never quite understood how to capitalize on this traffic by turning it into hits on my links, letting alone finding quality traffic that converts over. So for me, the whole website is a waste of time.

kim16

I've read one article that says, Google+ is most often than not neglected by digital marketing practitioners. My take on this one is, I have nothing to lose if I try. So why not right?

Rob Whisonant

Here is what I am getting at....

One writer can write an article that Google+ is the best thing ever.

Another writer can write an article that Google+ is a waist of time.

What one do you believe?

The one that makes the most money using the information they are preaching. :)

andrewskyler

I'm sure I'm clear about it, but the problem is they don't say Google + is the best but good for SEO, They are very successful in online marketing but now they have moved on to another field, perhaps so their guides have not updated yet.
I recently became interested in new SEO updates after your share

vishwa

In Short Google+ = RIP. There is nothing you can talk about Google+. Google has abandon this program.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.