My site buried in Google sandbox, now what?

olaryeankarh

Okay guys, for those that are pretty much new to Sandbox,this is like a dead zone to website urls. Any url/website trapped in this zone is practically off search engine results.
Now I had this site that was doing pretty well so I went on hiatus; it was a pretty long one by the way. By the time I came back, most of my pages were dead as expected. But I have since been updating the site. Nothing good seems to be coming from search results.

Any tips for reviving a sandboxed site in 2017?

Thanks.

Promoguy

When my site was new, it was really low in search engines. I used a guy from Sr Lanka for SEO. Not only I appear first for a specific keyword, I knocked several competitors off the top. Sites that had been there for years.

Granted, not a competitive keyword, but for a new site it was a fantastic result.

So you need SEO.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Okay guys, for those that are pretty much new to Sandbox,this is like a dead zone to website urls. Any url/website trapped in this zone is practically off search engine results.
I even don't know how to check a website is in Google sandbox or not. How can you know that?
If you searched site:yourdomain.com and don't see anything on search engine results then it is time to go with a new site.

Tania997

I think SEO is the only way to get out of that sandbox. If it doesn't appear on search engines it is pratically useless and you will receive less traffic. If the situation is really bad, you might want to go with a new site.

Unknown

SEOPub is actually right. Google Sandbox, that supposedly exists, only does it on newer sites that are trying to rank for very competitive keywords... I don't know why your site would end up there?

I even read some theories where people estimate on different factors how long the website is kept there... but remember, this is all theories.

Either way, I would agree with the rest and recommend that you try using SEO methods and seeing if you can get higher ranks on the search engines. Have you ever tried any SEO? There are some very basic things that even a beginner can do that are amazing for the actual optimization. I'd suggest that you try that first before hiring anybody. But if you feel overwhelmed and can afford SEO services then go for it ;)

olaryeankarh

olaryeankarh
Perhaps the site is just lost in SERP. I already started a new site anyway since this isn't making any headway for me. I am not entirely patient with that site so it can go for all I care.

Thanks for the informative posts.

Aryan

Remove low quality back links, as well as don't over optimize on-page. Make natural on-page as well as maintain keyword density low. After making these changes, you need fetch your website pages again in webmaster tool.

chiru77

There are many reasons like poor quality content, bad backlink profile, affiliate links, too many ads may put your website in trouble and I do not think that your website is in a sandbox. Sandbox is just a theory as Google has never confirmed it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.