Best products to promote on Instagram?

PenguinManiac

Inspired by another thread, I started to wonder if some products would be better promoted on specific platform: in this case, Instagram.
Each social media has a more or less specific audience they target, in terms of age, interests and engagement. Instagram is very peculiar in its own niche because of how effectively it has managed to draw in a young audience from a varied pool, but still with a common interest for visual content.

Instagram is still taking off in terms of promotion usage, but maybe it can be more easily exploited with a little research. What products would be the most likely to appeal to them and thus be sold there? I personally expcet products aimed at the improvement of photo production (as in both equipment and personal enhancement, such as apparel), but it's too restricted of a vision to be successful. What other niches could be successfully explored?

sima061

I guess that would be beauty products or things like the fidget spinner. Pretty much any niche can promote those products and not have it look pointless so that gives you a much wider audience to work with.
Plus realistically, many people are actually likely to buy those things. If you had some specific product, you'd probably have less people interested and have to promote it with accounts that have a relevant follower group. But beauty products and little fun things are just something that is going to be bought by someone wherever you promote them, so I think they're the best choice.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.