Money withdrawal?

sima061

How can I withdraw my money from Paypal? I know I can't send it to my credit card or someone else's credit card, so I'm not sure what can be done.
For example, if I earned money through an online sale via Paypal, and I want to withdraw it so I can actually get cash, how would I go about that?
Any ideas or experiences?

vishwa

You can simply add your bank account to PayPal and withdraw the money directly to your bank account. It is as simple as that.

rozzski89

How can I withdraw my money from Paypal? I know I can't send it to my credit card or someone else's credit card, so I'm not sure what can be done.
For example, if I earned money through an online sale via Paypal, and I want to withdraw it so I can actually get cash, how would I go about that?
Any ideas or experiences?
PayPal accepts the following cards as Visa, Delta, Electron, MasterCard or Eurocard. So you need to have one of them to verify account with Paypal.

How to verify?
Here' the guide: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/How-do-I-get-Verified-FAQ444

After verified with Paypal, you can withdraw your money from Paypal to your bank account and receiving money there.
Hope you will earn more money and withdraw money regularly to your bank :)

sima061

Thanks guys! I've been reading a bit about that, trying to find a way, and somehow I understood only that I can't send it to a credit card. Then I read something about demanding a check, or for them to send somehow to your bank account but it takes a few days so I figured it wasn't just a simple withdrawal... Oh well, I've been using Paypal for quite a short time. Thanks again, everyone! :)

carla281

Paypal has a debit card that you can apply for. The money that I acquire from online work goes into Paypal and then I transfer it to my debit card. This transfer occurs instantly. If you transfer it to your bank account you have a waiting period.

No problem. You go to the Paypal website and order the debit card or you can call customer service. It may be easier to call; sometimes it is hard to find information on the website. I ordered my Paypal debit card from the site itself.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads