How can someone make money online through a Facebook account?

Fatasme

Hello,
Can any one tell me how I can make money online through a Facebook Account?
Your inputs are welcomed!

Thanks

Rob Whisonant

1. pick a niche.
2. create a "page" about that niche.
3. invite people to like the page.
4. discover problems your page viewers have.
5. solve the problem.
6. profit.

Reactions: Saiah Davis

Pointbreak

Pointbreak
I would have to say that this is a neat summary of what needs to be done. Rob's replies are something I really look forward to in reading. I just want to state my support on this. I have watched a number of clips on YouTube and this list pretty much sums it up.

Saiah Davis

I'll simply expand a tad bit on Rob's great post:

Example of a niche you can pick... Small dogs > Shih Tzu (This is narrowing down your selection for the type of dog to a specific type)

Create a page: example of a page can be: I love my pretty Shi Tzu

Find people that love dogs and even better if they have a Shi Tzu dog and invite them to like your page.

Post top quality content about Shitzu dogs and pictures on the page. (I would also develop a blog surrounding this, write blog posts and share them on the page).

Either create or find a digital product that solves a problem/problems that people have with the Shi Tzu and market it on your FB page and website.

Solomon BlacknBold

Hello Fatasme,

You can look for an affiliate network to join, after you ve got approval from them they set up a dashboard for you where your activities can be manage and get offers to promote to your traffic and conversion begins.

Your offer could be PPC, CPA, CPI... If interested I do have numbers of network you can join.

There conversion is great and they do have hot offer. The long list of the network are not limited, you can find list here while you follow

vishwa

Use Facebook Ads to promote your offers and make money from it. Create a good landing page or squeeze page to land your visitors to the offer page and promote this page with Facebook ads. It will help you to get good conversions and sales.

hynds

I see that many guys using Facebook Ads to promo their products, especially in t-shirts niches. They run Facebook ads CPC to drive traffic to their store selling t-shirts on Teespring, Teechip or Sunfrog,...If you want to make money through FB then you can try this way. IMO

stoneman

Why not make use of CPA , sign up to CPA sites and promote your link on the account or you can just create a page and promote your link on Facebook paid ads, you can spend some money while running CPA but you will gain more than you just spent that's how it goes,

You get paid when your users click on your link and complete a task required of them to do that's all or you get paid when they click on the link a purchase a product , some platform offers $2 dollars per action completed...

Hope am of help thanks

Tania997

I've never heard of making money with an account, but I've heard about making moneys on a facebook page. Facebook ads and sponsorization will also help you get additional profits after you've invited people to your page.

Yourpwet

It all starts with having a considerable amount of followers. Try to establish a Facebook page and build a following. When you have thousands of followers, you could be called an influencer. You could then try to sell services like selling traffic for a certain amount or selling likes and stuff.

You could also sell tangible products on facebook. I know a lot of people doing this. They get orders from their friends in facebook and deliver the items at a specific date. Here are some items that I see are being sold on Facebook:
-smartphones and tablets
-personalized shirts
-books
-food
-accessories

There are lots of ways of making money in facebook. Be creative and think outside the box.

ChristianH

After the summery Rob pointed out:

You can also join many groups in a niche you like to work with, try to be helpful there and give advice, get more followers and likes and promote something the people need on your page!
But many people work not the right way on groups, they just advertise thier products their and that doesn`t really work well.

srenee

I agree with many replies here.

Another way to look at a FaceBook page - is as a Fan Page.
You choose a niche - preferably one that you have a love for - a passion for -- because you need
to spend time finding items of interest to post on it . They can be solutions to challenges that
related to your niche - articles or events related to your niche - or funny/humorous items of interest
related to your niche. The point is to ADD VALUE to those who come to your Facebook page - so
they become 'fans'.
I have several fan pages that are related to items I sell in an ecommerce store.
I mix in ads for those items with all the other posts as I have an 'audience' who
is interested in buying items related to a niche... i.e.: nursing, cats, specific dog breeds.
You could build a fan page around products in a niche that you have affiliate products for - plus
I am sure there are more variations on this.
In the end ... it is to ADD VALUE - great enough to have people 'follow' your page and return!

manmad

There are a couple of ways and even more if you are creative. Your two best bets are - affiliate marketing and CPA. It's basically have a trusting following that you can make click your links or sell a product to them. However it's not really easy, because people don't really like ads or anything like that, because they can your page or profile for the content you provide, but if you are close enough to them you can do it.

Heatman

Hello,
Can any one tell me how I can make money online through a Facebook Account?
Your inputs are welcomed!

Thanks
The only way I think you can make money through your Facebook account is through advertising your product or any services you can offer to the general public. Your Facebook will serve as your market place and resource ground for generating customers.

I have heard there are some other means of making money on Facebook but this is the only one I can tell you about now, which I also engage in. Good luck.

saygorem

Thanks Rob for the information. I will just think of a niche, create a facebook page about it, and find or create meaningful contents about it. Now I know a way to earn in facebook. Thanks!

blogger_enthusiast

Thanks for the information Rob! Now, once i have already a niche, i can create now my own facebook account. I will invite my friends to like and follow it. I wil post it in my own facebook. Definitely, my first audiences would be my friends. I am thinking to sell items in facebook. :)

girlkaptain

There are many ways on how you can earn money through facebook. It is actually one of the best networking strategy where you can gain trust in people and therefore gain customers and clients for your business. One way to earn from facebook is to use it to advertise products that you sell online whether you are an affiliate marketer or selling your services from your bussiness. So it is important to create a trustworthy profile and active interaction with people you're connected on facebook to gain trust and credibility.

khayie

khayie
That's totally true. Credibility is of much importance to establish a market for your offers. The most popular I've seen in my fb page is affiliate marketing and product advertisement. You should also be consistently active in your offerings so potential customers would be familiarized with what you are offering. The next time they need it, it's you who they think first.

rbmm

Hey Rob, you certainly gave a great summary of the basics.

You may want to let a few of these folks know that, even though
your basic points are "Dead On", that each part, if done right,
will take some thought, creativity, time, and maybe a little money.

=> You have to choose a niche - takes making a decision.

=> Create the page - no hard, but will take time, and maybe some tech. savvy stuff.

=> Invite people - you have to get to the people who want what your solution (targeted).

=> Discover problems - possibly the easier part.

=> Solve the problem - not easy if you are going to create a better solution than is already out there.

=> Profit - There is still the knowing what to say and how to say it (copywriting) so that people
will want to buy your product or service (another decision, product or service?).

(I might actually postpone the inviting until after I have a solution. that way people have
something to see).

Bottom line is that even though the concept is simple, implementing and carrying out
these steps may not be as simple as it sounds.

I just noticed from a few of the comments that a few people
may think that these steps are easier than they are (for most).

(Rob) your steps are actually pretty much in line with most
things the online marketing. Facebook is only one of a lot
of ways to bring in extra cash, or make a full-time income online.

Either way, if someone is going to make it, they need to
treat it as a business. This IM/MMO stuff will often
beat people up quite a bit, and is especially hard on those
who are looking for that "Easy" way (especially in the beginning).

It is really easy for people to get mislead, even unintentionally.

jeff22

Facebook is a useful tool to promote your product and services. One way to earn money online by the use of facebook is posting. Let your followers or likers be informed about your online job or work. Post on group sites, on other's timeline and yours also. Another way is to send links, referral links perhaps, to your facebook friend's chat boxes. Being informed to something is being inquisitive to it. They will definitely ask you how to place an order to your product, or how they can try your services. So posting and sending your services and product in facebook is an effective way to creat money online.

Geoffrey09

How about setting up your own facebook page or buy and sell site where you can sell and buy stuff. Its like ebay but in facebook, i sometimes buy stuff in different but and sell pages in fb and i noticed that even those pages has ads which i think they earn money thru those of course besides the fact from the things that they sell.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.