Where can I promote our Affiliate Program?

ImSimanto

Hello,
I'm Miskat Mahmud . I'm new to WebmasterSun Forum. Can anyone please tell me that where can I promote our Affiliate Program? Help me out if you know the answers I'm looking for.

Thanks in Advance

ImSimanto

But it will cost me $15. Isn't there any free section?

ulterios

ulterios
Once you are an established member with 35 quality posts then you can post it in the marketplace section if there is an appropriate section for your type of program.

The marketplace does not get the exposure that the dedicated affiliate program / special offers sections gets though, but that's an option. Considering the exposure that you get in the dedicated section it can be a wise investment.

Note: Post padding (posting useless or low-quality posts) just to meet the 35 post limit is not allowed.

ImSimanto

Yeah, you're right. I'm thinking about it.

ulterios

ulterios
Since it's an affiliate program that you are wanting to promote then just look at it from a business standpoint. If you invest the small fee and got affiliates to join your program and generate sales/leads/whatever you are looking for then is it worth that to you?

In business it's all about money and if you can make more money than you put out then that's a good business decision. If you might not recoup the cost then maybe other options are better.

I have been in similar situations myself and had to decide if putting out money was worth the investment or not so I know it all comes down to a choice based on what is going to best for your business and/or affiliate program.

The other thing to consider is the fact that if you were to invest that amount in advertising some other way then how much exposure would you get and for how long?

I am not trying to sell you on the idea (I don't get the money, it's to cover site costs the owner incurs) but if it makes good business sense then you have to consider all things. Things like what would you make off of affiliates versus the small cost to gain them.

Think about it and what's best for you and your program and whatever you decide is best is the way to go.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.