How do you get paid through Amazon affiliate if you live outside of the US?

Unknown

Hello everybody,

my question is fairly easy but I really need the answer before I start going into the Amazon affiliate with my friend. I am from Europe and I have no idea how does Amazon affiliate pay you the earned money if you aren't from the United States? Is it through cheque or can you choose some other transaction such as direct wire? I imagine that if it's through cheque it can take a long time to reach me... and are there any fees that I should know about?

Thank you very much for all of your help and responses :)

Yourpwet

The direct deposit mode of payment is only applicable for United States based Amazon associates only. The minimum payout for this payment mode is $10. There are only two ways for those outside the US to be able to get paid by Amazon:
  1. Amazon gift card - you may opt to forward your earnings to your amazon gift card balance and use it to purchase stuff on the site. The minimum payout for this mode is $10.
  2. Check - you may also choose to get paid with a check which would be delivered right to your doorstep. The only downside of this payment method is that it requires that you have a minimum accumulated earnings of $100.
I have personally chosen check as my preferred mode of payment. :rolleyes2:

LinkHeros

You can use Payoneer, if you sign up they give you a US bank account. You can put these bank details into Amazon and get paid by direct deposit. Once the money is in your Payoneer account you can transfer it to your own account.

It's a bit of a hassle, but once it's all set up you don't have to do anything, and no more waiting for checks!

vishwa

If you are outside from USA than the payment option available for affiliates are check and Amazon gift cards. If you have a bank account in US than you can use direct bank transfer as well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.