Is it safe to use one AdSense account on multiple websites?

jeiss

Google AdSense is used by website owners/publishers to get revenue from their sites by displaying sponsored advertisement. I applied for an AdSense account and I have been approved by Google to publish adverts on my site. As I own more than 4 websites with different domains I am tempted to embed AdSense codes on all of them but I am also worried about violating the Tos guiding AdSense use on webpages.

I hope I won't regret my actions if I take this step. :think:

Will the adding of my AdSense codes belonging to a single account on several websites be a wise thing to do or not? What is the maximum number of websites I am allowed to display my AdSense codes? What is the maximum number of AdSense ads I can display on each webpage?

Thanks in advance!

vishwa

You can add AdSense ads on different sites but you have to make sure that your websites are comply with AdSense publishers policy and webmaster guidelines. If you think that your other sites are good fit with AdSense terms, you can go with adding AdSense codes to it.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Google AdSense is used by website owners/publishers to get revenue from their sites by displaying sponsored advertisement. I applied for an AdSense account and I have been approved by Google to publish adverts on my site. As I own more than 4 websites with different domains I am tempted to embed AdSense codes on all of them but I am also worried about violating the Tos guiding AdSense use on webpages.

I hope I won't regret my actions if I take this step. :think:

Will the adding of my AdSense codes belonging to a single account on several websites be a wise thing to do or not? What is the maximum number of websites I am allowed to display my AdSense codes?
As @Vishwa answered above.

What is the maximum number of AdSense ads I can display on each webpage?
As I read this from a site on Google search:
Earlier, AdSense had a maximum limit of 3 ad units (while “premium partners” enjoyed serving up to 6 ad units). In August 2016, AdSense lifted the ad unit limit for every site. You can now place an unlimited amount of AdSense ads on a page.

I think it answered your question!

Yourpwet

Yourpwet
Dude, thank you for this. Haha! I'm not that updated with regards to Google Adsense policies. I always thought that there was still a limit on the number of ads that you could put in a page up to this day! My goodness, why didn't Google put a notification on my dashboard about that? I was so very careful in placing ads on my posts and pages as I didn't want to violate their terms of service. This opens up a lot of opportunities!

By the way, don't worry OP, I also use one Adsense account for all my sites and I have been doing this for years already. It's safe bro.

Judas2018

Adsense can be used on multiple sites if you have a working and legal account in good standing. Just make sure none of those sites in terms of subject matter or content - violate Adsense and google's terms of service.

kleo

Definitely! I actually use one Adsense account on all my sites. I do this to better manage all my sites and my Adsense account. It's always a hassle to have multiple accounts so I make sure to link all in one. I display maximum of 2 Adsense ads on every page on all my sites. I don't want to display more because viewers obvioulsy don't like ads.

JB Fernandez

Yes it is safe. Aside from being safe, it is more ideal to use one adsense in your different sites. In that way you can easily monitor your incomes. No need to worry about revenue, Google Adsense can breakdown all the revenues you've received from your different sites.

evergreenoffer

You can post your adsense code on all the sites you own. Just make sure that those websites have relevant and quality content and do not violate Google Adsense T&C's.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies