Best Pay Per Click Advertising providers?

SpellBound

Hey guys, which are the top most pay per click advertising providers currently available? Does the pay depend upon the platforms used such as Android, Windows, Mac etc? I am not talking about the embedded ads in an app or program. Kindly share your findings. Thanks

kkaterina

Best answer
Hi, your ads income won't depend on platform you or your visitor is currently using. My suggestion is to try Adsense or MGID. The last have good ads solutions both for desktop and mobile audience.

Pragnya123

Google Adwords is a great PPC network to get started. However I will also suggest you to use Bing Ads. Bing ads works great for small businesses and help you to target your audience very well. PPC advertising works great for any website to get some good amount of visitors initially. It will help you to boost your sales also.

ryanquin

Why not try SEO instead? Though PPC offers fast results in placing your ad on top, it's quite expensive and once your credit maxes out, your ad is also out. Comparing to SEO,it's way cheaper because you just have to pay a fixed amount, the result is organic and it is not just about listing but having a good solid foundation for you site as well, though having the result is not as fast as PPC.

Nancy G

Hey guys, which are the top most pay per click advertising providers currently available? Does the pay depend upon the platforms used such as Android, Windows, Mac etc? I am not talking about the embedded ads in an app or program. Kindly share your findings. Thanks

I can only think of three available PPC ad service providers which have already built a name in the business.

1. Google AdWords

We cannot deny the fact that Google is the largest and most widely visited search engine. Having your ad on top of search results increase your website chance to be visited. This special visibility comes with a premium. Do not be surprised if costs per click is more expensive for Adwords compared to others.

2. Facebook.
Being the largest social networking site, Facebook allows you to promote your product and services with options to target specific profiles like age, location, interests. Costs per click or impression are typically much lower than Adwords and you get to choose your maximum budget per day.

3. Bing Ads.
As an alternative to non-Google users, BING Ads offer ad service for both BING and Yahoo! search engines. Cost per click can be 30-60% cheaper than Adwords. Typical users of these two engines are believed to be adults, 35 years upwards. Smaller companies with limited budget and catering to mature markets find more productive results thru BING advertising.

Actual costs of using these platforms are not fixed and may vary depending on industry, market, etc. You may need to inquire directly to get the proper estimates specific to your target market.

vyasgiannetti

We would recommend advertise with the below ad platforms:
  1. Google Ads
  2. Facebook
Both platforms are the top PPC ad networks option in recent years. Both are result-oriented and provide a good audience creation options. Google ads is the biggest ad network in the online world which can help you to reach globally. Facebook provides a low-cost social media ad platforms where you can run ads on Facebook and Instagram.

Whichever platform you're are going to use we would suggest hire with a good advertising agency who can help you to set up your ad within your budget.

Daniel@30

I will recommend going with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. Both are the best ads platform.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.