in your experience, What's the most profitable job to do online?

Pink_Turtle

Hello guys! I hope you are having a terrific day!

So as a starter in this field of online working - I've been doing it for about 8 months now and I think I need to learn a lot of more about this- I really would like to know, in your experience, What is the most profitable job you had done online? I mean in all your time working from home, I also would like to know if "everyone" can do it? - I mean people with very little experience working online-.

Please share your experiences!

homebizmom

Yes, anyone can do it. When I started working online back in 2012, I was clueless as what to do, but through these past 5 years I have learned so much. Just keep watch out for scams and those promising you that your gonna make 1000 a day. Not going to happen! :) As far as what is more profitable, that actually depends on you. You are the one that makes it profitable with your hard work and determination. You can go into any field, rather it be affiliate marketing, blogging, etc and work your behind off and make it successful.

Pink_Turtle

Thanks for the advice! I appreciate you guys take time to help newbies like me. I agree the secret of success is hard work and determination too. Consistency is so important when it comes to this job because if you don't do it someone else is willing to and people won't sit around waiting for you to get up your behind and move it.

homebizmom

Actually! You seem to have the right mindset and that will go far with working online.

shilpa

Well, what is profitable and what is not actually depends on what kinds of skills you possess, how refined they are, what training you have undergone, how hardworking you are, and how much time and effort you can put. It's not a walk on the path full of roses, to tell you the truth.

You need to learn and train yourself first. Then you need to refine those skills which you already have. Next you have to work, putting in your time and effort. Then promote you work as much as you can.

If you do this the any type of work will become profitable. But be advised that success does not come overnight. You have to wait to taste the ripe fruits of your labor. And I wrote ripe here not raw, okay? So you'll have to wait. Meanwhile you could work on other projects. For example of you have a blog then you can use advertising and affiliate marketing to monetize it. And if you have a product to sell then you could always do it online. Some people claim affiliate marketing to be more profitable. While there are people who would suggest to sell your own line of products or services to be more successful while earning online. I guess, it should be a mixture of both. First monetize you blog; and meanwhile you do that, sekk your products online. That way you'll never be out of work and have the guarantee that you'll earn a decent earning.

I think that must have answered your queries!

Have a nice day, my friend. And keep working for your goals. Wishing you success in your endeavor.:ertery:

Pink_Turtle

Thanks for the tips Shilpa! Doing different jobs can definitely increase profits so I'll do that, as you say success does not come overnight and it could be a long process for a newbie like me. again thanks for the reply!

LinkHeros

The most profitable job I do online is affiliate marketing. It is also the most passive, meaning I have a few websites that I have not worked on in months and they still bring me in a nice income every month.

If you learn SEO, you could also get clients and help them rank their websites for a nice recurring fee.

Pink_Turtle

Pink_Turtle
Thanks! I'm currently learning step by step SEO. I found out it's a great way to make money. Also you could say is the tendency between online workers because of it's perks!

King78

When I first started earning money online, I was looking for some paid to click and survey sites to earn some bucks but I end up earning not much. I just offer you starting affiliate marketing and Adsense which many people are doing this and earning good money. You just have to have a website and learn SEO. Just be away from scam websites which try to mislead you with good money.

martindrox

Affiliate marketing and owning a website are the most profitable ways. Survey websites and other types of earning online can be lucrative but not in the long run. You want something that is guaranteed. Not some PTC nonsense. Having a website with lots of traffic is the way to go, generating income is guaranteed at least. And you can actually boost your income by variety of ways while survey sites are on hold by just doing some surveys and that's it!

Diana Bitter

Hey,

That is a great question on which I wish I had the answer earlier. I worked for some time in the public sector, as an attache at the embassy till I discovered the Affiliate marketing industry. It was the moment when I knew it’s my dream job. Now I work as an Affiliate Manager and I love it! It’s such a complexe job, it challenges me everyday. So if you consider for an online job, I advise you to go for affiliate marketing.

CookieRunner

Hello guys! I hope you are having a terrific day!

So as a starter in this field of online working - I've been doing it for about 8 months now and I think I need to learn a lot of more about this- I really would like to know, in your experience, What is the most profitable job you had done online? I mean in all your time working from home, I also would like to know if "everyone" can do it? - I mean people with very little experience working online-.

Please share your experiences!
Hi there :)

So how's your journey through online working? I hope its going better. In my case, I just started last October 2017 and so far its one hell of a ride hehe... Its not easy as it seems to be, I thought it was just like a walk in the park. I realized that its hard especially when you don't know where to start, what to do first, where to look for online jobs etc. I was so desperate and I wanted to earn ASAP.

Its also great that we have forums like this where we can discuss things which are new to us, gain knowledge through experienced workers and get relevant information from the experts of a particular niche. I found out that there are lots of things that you can do online and in my case, I wanted to try and dive into transcribing first as a newbie in the Business. So far, I am learning and earning at the same time plus I enjoy what I do.

For a starter, I would transcribe first but there are other things that I want to learn and explore in the near future.

Solomon BlacknBold

Hi there :)

So how's your journey through online working? I hope its going better. In my case, I just started last October 2017 and so far its one hell of a ride hehe... Its not easy as it seems to be, I thought it was just like a walk in the park. I realized that its hard especially when you don't know where to start, what to do first, where to look for online jobs etc. I was so desperate and I wanted to earn ASAP.

Its also great that we have forums like this where we can discuss things which are new to us, gain knowledge through experienced workers and get relevant information from the experts of a particular niche. I found out that there are lots of things that you can do online and in my case, I wanted to try and dive into transcribing first as a newbie in the Business. So far, I am learning and earning at the same time plus I enjoy what I do.

For a starter, I would transcribe first but there are other things that I want to learn and explore in the near future.
Hi there Cookierunner;

You be taken a good decision starting with transcribe, do you need a link on transcribing job you can add me up as friend for such link. You can try verbalize it.

I hope that will be of help.

Hi there Diana,

Thanks for your add on Skype. I became an affiliate marketer a couples of month but the journey has been a heck and feel stuck at this point.

I need your help as affiliate manager.
Every other affiliate marketers can as well please share their experiences.
Hey,

That is a great question on which I wish I had the answer earlier. I worked for some time in the public sector, as an attache at the embassy till I discovered the Affiliate marketing industry. It was the moment when I knew it’s my dream job. Now I work as an Affiliate Manager and I love it! It’s such a complexe job, it challenges me everyday. So if you consider for an online job, I advise you to go for affiliate marketing.

vestabot

For me, it would be affiliate marketing and posting blogs to have money. I advice the you guys also try search engine optimization and pay per clicking.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.