Moving images in Wordpress Themes?

ilikerolls

I bought a Wordpress theme for my WooCommerce store. It has a place to put your logo image, which I did. But I don't like the placement of the image/logo. I can't seem to find an easy way to move the image. I tried the Wordpress plugin "Live Composer, but it seems it can only move new images added through the Live composer. But not an existing one in the theme. Any recommendations? Would the only way be to edit the style sheet and some how over ride the position of the image?

tim_cloudcone

Editing the CSS on a child theme seems like the way to go.

However, some themes provide the ability to add your own custom CSS through their options page. You can check whether your theme allows this and do it that way.

if not, just create a child theme and add the necessary CSS styling to the style sheet.

forgood

You should point the cursor into the logo and click right click inspect and after that see where is the path copy all the css code and paste it into the menu of custimize theme you will find css in menu paste it there and make your changes

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.