Make profit out of Facebook page?

PenguinManiac

Facebook has grown into an awesome marketing platform with time, thanks to the support of developers themselves who have implemented new features meant exactly for that, like Facebook ads, for instance. Facebook pages are thus more valuable now than ever, and this is why we need to look into the best ways to use it.

Aside from promotion, is it possible to make profit straight out of a Facebook page? Are the usual money making techniques (ads, affiliate marketing and so on) employable here, with decent profit margin? Taking into account how much time it takes to build up a page to a sheer amount of likes, would the time-investment worth it?

tim_cloudcone

I don't think there's an easy way to make a profit out of a Facebook page. You'll need to have a popular and active Facebook page with many interactions by your followers if you want to make an earning from it.

But I think you need to be dedicated and more importantly passionate about the topic of the page. If it's something you're passionate about, I think it can be worth it. If not, I can't really recommend trying to turn a Facebook page in to a source of income. There are much more interesting work/jobs you can do to earn money than running a Facebook page just for the sake of money.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about how much of a profit you'll be able to make.

Rob Whisonant

You really don't need a ton of likes to a page to make money. You just need targeted likes that are really interested in the niche or product your page represents.

Where most marketers fail is that they use the shotgun approach and get as many un-targeted people to like the page. They always eventually fail since they can't keep up the momentum. Also posts start getting flagged as spam by un-targeted people that forgot the liked the page.

So if you concentrate only on getting highly targeted likes, you don't need a lot of likes to make really good money.

Also keep in mind that the niche you choose has a lot to do with it. Does the niche users have serious problems you can solve? If so, you could have a money maker.

premiumproxies

Facebook has grown into an awesome marketing platform with time, thanks to the support of developers themselves who have implemented new features meant exactly for that, like Facebook ads, for instance. Facebook pages are thus more valuable now than ever, and this is why we need to look into the best ways to use it.

Aside from promotion, is it possible to make profit straight out of a Facebook page? Are the usual money making techniques (ads, affiliate marketing and so on) employable here, with decent profit margin? Taking into account how much time it takes to build up a page to a sheer amount of likes, would the time-investment worth it?
Hi penguinManiac,

Do you explain that? how can i earn money from using facebook?
Nice to meet you.

PenguinManiac

You really don't need a ton of likes to a page to make money. You just need targeted likes that are really interested in the niche or product your page represents.

Where most marketers fail is that they use the shotgun approach and get as many un-targeted people to like the page. They always eventually fail since they can't keep up the momentum. Also posts start getting flagged as spam by un-targeted people that forgot the liked the page.
Great tip, thanks! I have seen pages with high volumes of likes but not much activity, and I guess they never managed to make much out of it. The spam flag risk is high, too, I didn't think about it.

Hi penguinManiac,

Do you explain that? how can i earn money from using facebook?
Nice to meet you.
I asked to know better myself, but I mentioned a few activities that are not really Facebook-specific, they're pretty much the nuts and bolts of online money making. Affiliate marketing is basically advertising and selling products (not necessarily your own) and earning a share of revenue (or a fixed amount of money per sell) based on the volume of sales. There's a subforum here dedicated to just that.
The other one, instead, referred to a technique common to all social medias, which is post promotion. You "sell" your posts and offer people an advertising spot, and based on the number of likes/followers your page has you'll get payed a different sum for each post. You can even start a campaign and sell posts in bulk (spread over time, of course).
They're just a couple, but they're the most common ones and I was wondering how effective they would be.

manmad

It is possible to make money out of your Facebook page and a lot of people do it. However, first of all you'd need something like 100,000 likes on your page and a decent following, like people who go there specifically for your posts. When you've covered that, you have a couple of options: affiliate marketing, ads or straight up Patreon. If you're doing something creative you can always sell your services and get paid for it by your fans.

centurion

You can make your Facebook page with an e-commerce store for earning a huge. You can create a marketplace on your Facebook page to earn huge. You can create a community marketing system on Facebook page to earn more. You can become a PPC (Pay Per Click)manager to earn a huge and to run a business on your own community. Facebook ads are popularly called PPC campaign program.

Thanks
Centurion

kgord

I think the best way to profit from Facebook is to look for people who have like interests. Post on their page, and be active with their causes and they will likely be active on yours. This quid pro quo or scratch my back I'll scratch yours mentality is part of what makes the world go round and always has.

betty3

Yes, by putting your personal ads or online business through FB, it has billions of viewers and the probability of sales or profit is high.

johnrajiv123

Yes it is possible to make money out of your Facebook page. In fact, you do not need a lot of likes. You can start small by probably inviting your closest friends and colleagues to like and share your page. I actually bought my cellphone from a page recommended by my colleague who happened to buy other stuffs from that page.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views