Can I transfer my AdSense account to another person?

jeiss

I have an AdSense Account that I would like to transfer ownership to a friend of my. I am scared of violating Google AdSense terms and conditions because it took me a long while before I got approval to be an AdSense publisher. I wouldn't forgive myself I lose my account due to a silly mistake. I heard there are methods by which one can transfer an AdSense account to a different user without violating any rule so I would like to know how valid that claim is.

Is it possible to transfer ownership of an AdSense account to another person?

shilpa

No, this is not possible, my friend. You can never transfer your Google AdSense account to another person. Google forbids you from AdSense account transfer between people, or even third party. They'll surely ban you if you even try to do this and forfeit your earnings.

Also, you cannot have multiple accounts in a single person's name and you can't transfer an account that's under your name to someone else in any circumstance. It is also mentioned in the terms and conditions of AdSense. If you have read it carefully then you'll understand that these things will force google to ban your AdSense account.

Your account is registered under your name. And changing your name is possible within an account. For example if you have a middle name but you missed it during the initial signup process, you can always change that. Also you'll have to change the name in you tax information that's provided to the google. But if you try to change the name altogether in both your account and tax information, this will mean forging and will lead to banning and forfeiture. So be careful and never do such things. That's just a friendly advice, my friend.

Take care and have a nice day.:)

vishwa

It is highly prohibited to sell or transfer adsense account. When You transfer the ownership, you simply violates their terms and condition and if they caught your action. It will be a disaster for both of you. Your account get suspended and you permanently get banned by them.

jeiss

All these comments are making me to have a second thought. Google's Terms are really strict.

Also you'll have to change the name in you tax information that's provided to the google. But if you try to change the name altogether in both your account and tax information
I learnt that one could change the payee name to another person's name which is quite different from what is on the AdSense account. I guess is might be a work-around for that.

Judas2018

How about just having your friend open their own account with adsense? Things would go a lot smoother in the future if you did it this way.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
It is highly prohibited to sell or transfer adsense account. When You transfer the ownership, you simply violates their terms and condition and if they caught your action. It will be a disaster for both of you. Your account get suspended and you permanently get banned by them.
How they can permanently ban? mean that we can not register another Adsense account for other websites in the future?

How about just having your friend open their own account with Adsense? Things would go a lot smoother in the future if you did it this way.
I am not sure this will work but if you do this way then you can ask your friend to add your websites to his/her account and earning money, after that your friend can send money to you for what your site earned on the account.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
They have the metrics of your old account. IP, area, bank account, name, websites you have put adsense on etc. When new accounts open they can easily compare these metrics to your new account "over time". if it raises a flag they manually look and compare.

You see this happening all the time. Someone opens a new adsense account to either be immediately banned again or right when they make enough to get paid, they get banned again.

Once you get banned, it's playing Russian roulette, except you eventually lose every time. Not worth sending them free traffic form months just to get banned again.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies