Paypal vs Bitcoin?

Pink_Turtle

Hi guys! I hope you are having a great day!

So my current employer is offering two methods of payment, through paypal or through bit coin, which one do you think is better for me to accept and why? please help!

Rob Whisonant

PayPal. Bitcoin has only a tiny portion of users compared to bitcoin.

Put both on your site. 99.99999% of payments will be PayPal. Bitcoin is not used by the vast majority of buyers except in a few niches you would want to stay far away from anyway.

vishwa

I also go with PayPal more reliable payment processor online. I usually don't go with crypto currencies like bitcoin. It is quite volatile and risky too.

Pink_Turtle

Thanks for the tips guys! I really appreciate you take some of your time to answer my question. You just confirm my thoughts about bitcoin because I also heard in the past that it was such a risky plataform, I think I'm going to choose paypal then! thanks again!

blessing02

I have a bad experience with my bitcoin account a while back, i would recommend the paypal, its more credible, authentic and reliable.

Yourpwet

For now, I would rather be paid via PayPal. PayPal is probably the most trusted online money transfer service today so we do that it's safe and secure. Also, you could use PayPal to pay for almost anything that you want online. If you don't want to spend your PayPal earnings online, you could just easily withdraw your money to a bank account that you prefer. It's very fast and easy to transfer funds.

Bitcoin on the other hand is pretty valuable nowadays. However, there are not a lot of online merchants accepting this currency. You also cannot easily convert your bitcoins into real cash. If you want something that's widely accepted, safe, secure and sure, go with PayPal.

Domingotarlejr

I would recommend paypal.. its more trusted and secure payment online money transfer service. You can use it to shop online or withdraw your money into cash.

Derk789

Contrary to what the rest of the users are saying. I would definitely go with Bitcoin, the value has only been going up, it is a widely accepted method of payment (ofcourse, less than PayPal), and through bitcoin you do not pay a 4% fee per payment. I truely believe in the value, worth and future of cryptocurreny.

tim_cloudcone

Go with PayPal as I assume this is to collect your primary income. So it's always better to be safe than taking risks when it comes to payment methods.

carla281

I must agree that Paypal is a better choice. Paypal has been in business for a long time and is a trusted payment processing site. I trust them because of their security measures and past experience. You have to be careful when using these new payment processing sites.

Lem

As everyone says, go with paypal. There's an inherent volitility in bitcoin that you really want to avoid for your primary income. Especially right now with all the fork shenanigans that are going on.

Emyraeleson

I would definitely recommend PayPal over bitcoin because PayPal more of a private payment system and it can be easily controlled. Never tried the bitcoin so can't really say about it, but I do know it's complex from how my friend operated it.

Wyvh

Paypal is my bae. There are way to pay someone without fees and it's free overall. Bitcoins isn't used everywhere while Paypal is becoming a basic payment system.

Jeff

Can you go with both? :dontknow: maybe you have a more flexible payment agreement there. I'm just stretching the possibilities.

Bitcoin is such a risk but it may add value in the future so you can allot a small percentage for it and the rest of your pay would be through good ol' reliable Paypal.

mfin

I suggest that you select payment via Paypal as we are dealing with currencies whether it be in US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros than that of Bitcoin. Bitcoin may loose in value as it is not regulated by any laws nor a governing agency. Currencies on the other hand is secure and safe as it's face and intrinsic value lasts over a long period of time and is very much accepted worldwide.

beth24

It is better you go with PayPal because it is fast and more secure. Some people pay me through Paypal and I did not encounter any problem about it yet. It has been tried and tested on receiving and sending money than Bitcoin worldwide. You should go to what makes you feel more secure and not risky.

ahmed

paypal is better but bitcoins is not bad because before you get paid through bitcoins you must have knowledge on how bitcoins works and who exchanges bitcoins for withdrawals.

i like bitcoins very much and exchange bitcoins from unocoin or localbitcoins.

without having knowledge on bitcoins dont use bitcoins otherwise you will have loss.

if you want to just test with $10 getting paid through bitcoins and exchanging then you can otherwise you will have loss using bitcoins.

justraf16

If I would definitely recommend Paypal. It's not that I don't have Bitcoin as of the moment but Paypal has been there for many years already and haven't heard or read any negative reviews about it.

Gen.fudd

For me paypal, offers more benefit and larger scope of affiliation with other companies. I think they are also more secured from fraud transactions. And I think this company has been much more established than the bitcoin.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.