Do you think your schedule/lifestyle has change since you start working online?

Pink_Turtle

Hello guys! So recently I realize that despite my schedule is "mine" now - I mean that I can organize it the way I want since I work from home- It's a bit of a mess because I go to bed too late and wake up after 9 - which is late for my family too- so how do you deal with this? have your schedule or lifestyle chage since you start making money online? please share your experiences!

mildredtabitha

Hello guys! So recently I realize that despite my schedule is "mine" now - I mean that I can organize it the way I want since I work from home- It's a bit of a mess because I go to bed too late and wake up after 9 - which is late for my family too- so how do you deal with this? have your schedule or lifestyle chage since you start making money online? please share your experiences!

Mine has completely changed. I sleep less than 8 hours nowadays just trying to make money. I always check if forums are active so that I do not miss a chance to work.

I haven't gotten an online job where I can claim that my income will be stable for next few months. All sites I am working on always vary. Sometimes there are jobs and sometimes there are no jobs. Unless I get a real life stable job, my sleeping patterns will always be disrupted. :D

TheAuthor

My schedule most certainly changed, when getting started I worked an average of 18-19 hours each day feeding my fascination and gaining knowledge. I soon learned that getting recognition as a professional meant a lot more than generating actual sales.

jeff22

Yes, it changed because if you do add another work to your fixed schedule all of the time and work will also move. They will be rescheduled so you need to have an adjustment. Time management is a good resolution I can suggest if you have difficulties with your lifestyle. In order for you also not to compromise your self, your family and your work. Just be mindful of your time schedule.

Fromatoz

I am a full-time employee but I still find time to work at home for extra income for my family. For me my schedule is always hectic because I need to find time for everything, from my work, to my family and my extra work online. Everything has changed indeed and I only get 4 to 6 hours of sleep everyday. I know, it's unhealthy but we all got to do this for our family, right? Everything in this world is not free and if you want to get a good lifestyle, then you need to earn good income to get it.

freedom101

My time schedule changes a lot too. So I spent most of my time in front of the computer trying to find ways to generate extra income aside from my full time work. My sleeping pattern also is sacrifice and sometimes even in my dreams I felt I am still working. Still aiming for time and financial freedom

Isaiah10

My schedule changed drastically when i got into online jobs. Before i could do many things after finishing my regular work but nowadays it's been work, work, work! But i'm not complaining. I'm doing this for my family so the hardships are all worth it

jessicarousey

At first, it really changed my lifestyle. I have a stable schedule though so it's more of somewhat like a culture shock for me at first but adapted to it in the long run because of the stable schedule. I'm lucky enough to have a stable schedule, as I can imagine other people being a 'zombie' due to moving schedules.

ProxyMania

Yes Of course I agree with that.Several months ago i,m working in a company which not related working online.Then someone offer me to work in hosting company online which everything change in my lifestyle.At first it's hard to adjust time because i work in the morning and then in the evening.Until one day i decided to leave my first work which not related online work and focus my present work in hosting company online.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views