How did you make your account profitable?

Pink_Turtle

Hello guys! So I have a business of nursing products and services but I couldn't manage to make my IG account work! I don't know how to. I posted pictures with little text in them but I couldn't make it as succesful as my Facebook account. so I was wondering: what's the secret to success in instagram? how can I make my account profitable there too? please help me!

Domingotarlejr

You can use your IG account to promote your product and services and link it to your facebook where they can view the full details of your service.

tim_cloudcone

I'm not in marketing or anything related to it. But I use social media platforms and maybe it's because most users on Instagram are young people. And Instagram simply might not have the type of market who's interested in the products/services you sell.

Pink_Turtle

Pink_Turtle
I was thinking about this in the past but you confirm it. IG has a much younger population and nurses services are always use by older people but I though there might be a way to get them because there are some of them that has IG accounts.

manmad

Well, there are usually 2 ways. One of them is selling shout outs, that means that you should get paid by people for promoting their page that is in a similar niche to yours. The other method is affiliate marketing, which is just selling products, but your page is revolved around that, so your best bet is finding people that have pages close to yours with a smaller following and DM-ing them about shouting them out.

JoeMilford

just find others who are into marketing ideas like you are and try to learn from them. I am not sure how to entice the IG population--I wonder if there are specific forums out there that you could target to learn about this, Do your research--I am sure you are not alone in this pursuit.

pizzalover

You can associate your IG account to your FaceBook and Twitter account. Every publicity it is important.
Also, you should follow on Instagram the same people that you have on your FaceBook Account. Nowadays many accounts on IG promote your IG if you pay them This is the most effective way because you will win followers and also clients who might like your products.
You must take great pictures of what you are selling if the product doesn't look great people won't like it.
I recommend you read books about media marketing they are very useful and interesting.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.