What do you think of buying traffic for mobile apps affiliate marketing/offer

Solomon BlacknBold

I am thinking of buying traffic for mobile apps promotion. What do you think about that?

Contributions from the forum will be appreciated or if there are other approach for mobile apps affiliate marketing I will want to know.

Thank you in anticipation for contributions

robert4u

I personally thing buy traffic is useless, instead you try to increase your site seo its much better than buying traffic.

Diana Bitter

Hey!

Good topic. Nowdays, some might say that the mobile is the new PC and that mobile traffic will eventually overcome PC and laptop internet usage. That’s why most of the webmasters need to adjust their website or blog in order to make it compatible for mobile browsing.

If you are looking for mobile traffic there are several ways to get it. You should know that mobile visitors are just like regular users just that they browse differently, this is why the old fashioned way of using Google adwords for example (PPC advertising) is still a good way to go for targeted traffic. If you are looking to advertise in mobile platform you should look for admob which is Google’s advertising platform for mobile devices.

Once you have the traffic, it is important to know how to monetize it. There are a lot of good platforms out there, with ton of cool tools and offers that could help you boost your business.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views