Do you focus on DA over PR?

usmanshani2

I recently read an interesting article on DA (Domain Authority) and PR (Page Rank). Google is still following PageRank but removed Page rank tool bar so how to check page rank? That's reasons people use Moz metric and check DA & PA for Websites. I am too confused. What are your opinions on this?

vishwa

You cannot check pagerank as Google stop updating showing it from publicly. DA and PA is a measurement tools from MOZ and it does not reflects your site's performance in SERP. It is a estimated data on how your site performs in search engine result page. So, You better focus on the quality of your site. Write quality content on your site and create quality backlinks from high authority websites.

jyy

I'd focus on DA cause that's the style nowadays and it seems fairly accurate. I mean, if it wasn't, then it wouldn't get all the attention it does. Anyway, as a poster noted, Google PR is either non-existent or secret and there is no way to know about it. Oh, but the way, other advantages of DA include the ability to get higher prices for websites and guest posting. In that case, it's worth the time to build up the domain authority (DA).

levelup123

Focus on reliable metrics like DA/PA from moz or TF/CF from majestic. Majestic is pretty cool with its wide database.

premiumproxies

No, I don't care about DA and PA. Because it's a just fake subject. Google don't care this.

Aryan

I never follow such thing from starting, like DA and PR, my website have low pr but always used to in top in SERP. But now, I have a website, I added some new pages with quality content on it. But some website without content or very thin or duplicate content still rank good. The reason is that old pages have trust factor, it is also count in DA/ PA. If any tool will announce new term like PA/DA/PR it will also consider following things:
1. Quality
2. Popularity(trust factor)(By social signal/ quality back links)
3. Relevancy.
So work honestly on these things.

Tommy91

I recently read an interesting article on DA (Domain Authority) and PR (Page Rank). Google is still following PageRank but removed Page rank tool bar so how to check page rank? That's reasons people use Moz metric and check DA & PA for Websites. I am too confused. What are your opinions on this?
Previously, google relied on PR to rate the website rankings but due to spammers too aggressive google should no longer rely on this index anymore.

Instead of the DA and PA indicators to assess the quality of backlink is good or not, if the content is good, the traffic will be high and the DA and PA also increase.

So you already understand the problem.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.