How do you make lots of money with YouTube?

Yourpwet

YouTube is a great platform to share videos for others to see and it's even a greater platform for making money online. Of course, we all know that the more views your videos get, the more Adsense revenue you'll earn. The problem is, how do you get a lot of views?

I already have a YouTube channel. I've uploaded gaming videos too my channel. I activated the monetize option on my videos. But the thing is, I don't get a lot of views. I know I'm not Pewdiepie or Logan Paul or any other famous YouTuber, but at least, I wanna get maybe thousands of views per video. :(

Do you have any tips for me on how to increase my views and subscribers? Your comments and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Inked

I'd also like to know how to make money with youtube. Ive heard alot of success stories making money with adsense. How exactly does this work and do you think its worth the time and effort?? I see people on youtube with like 8,000 views and ive always wondered what they do to get so many viewers if not famous lol.

Yourpwet

Yep, I think it's worth the time. For me at least because I love making videos and recording video game walkthroughs. And it would be even more worthwhile if those videos would be generating cash.

You get money from YouTube views of you link your Adsense account to your YouTube account. If you have an existing Adsense account which you use for your blogs and websites and your connect it to YouTube, the earnings will be added at month end.

Yep I see people with hundreds of thousands of views and people with millions of views which they are able to get within one day only! That's my dream...

giovanniiiii

I have read many guides on how to increase traffic and viewers for your Youtube videos. I have my own gaming channel too and so far I have 483 subscribers. I have turned on Adsense for the revenue and so far I have accumulated $62 for my earnings. The problem is I am stuck with that amount since it is rather by chance that a lot of people will view your video.
The threshold for withdrawing money from Adsense is $100 and I think I am still far from that.

I think you should try to use unique and specific keywords for your titles and give long descriptions along with it. Also try using Google Trends to see the most searched keywords related to the word or game you are playing and put those in the tags.

JoeMilford

I was not aware that AdSense had that threshold--I am using it, but I have not, obviously, generated much revenue yet. I am thinking of putting some of my performance pieces and guitar work up on YouTube, but I wonder if it is a waste of time? It's not that I doubt my material or work, but I just want to find a niche' so that I can springboard my web presence.

Yourpwet

Yes, Adsense makes it clear in their FAQ that the minimum payout is $100. If you exceed that amount, they will automatically send you a check or money via Western Union (depending on what you have chosen) the following month.

I have read many guides on how to increase traffic and viewers for your Youtube videos. I have my own gaming channel too and so far I have 483 subscribers. I have turned on Adsense for the revenue and so far I have accumulated $62 for my earnings.
Wow that's great! 483 subscribers is already quite a lot. How did you get that many subscribers? I'm sure that you'll reach the minimum payout soon enough. Can you provide us with a link to your channel so that we can subscribe too?

Derk789

The trick to being big in YouTube is by producing quality content, same as in any entertainment industry, it might take a while, but eventually you will be noticed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.