Easiest way to get back link from other sites of same niche

stoneman

People get worried about getting back links from other nice sites or blogs of same niche , Here is stoneman's strategy..

Create an email that you will use and subscribe to that sites news letter,

So when ever you get their post reply about that post and make a nice comment about the post, even share the post in socialmedia ...

Do this for some certain times and let them notice that you are promoting their service then , when next you get their news sent to you ,

Here is what you are expected to reply privately to them, " I have a post on this topic you just sent to me can send it to you so that you will post it on your blog"

With this the blog admin already knows about you and the way you promote their service they can consider you a favour ... Give it a try maybe it will work for you ,...

Share your thoughts about this post let's tackle it, if it is a nice idea

Derk789

My method to get a backlink from a niche website or blog is to just send them an e-mail and call them. Most people are quite open minded if you can offer them something good, maybe you can even strike a deal, where your website is the only one being promoted on their blog etc.

Reactions: stoneman

stoneman

stoneman
Yah your idea is nice and tactical too but can this idea really work on high ranked sites of that niche? Because I was really reffering to high ranked sites on a niche that their back links can bring enough juice to your sites..

Hope you understand

LeatherCrafting

The way I tend to do it is sort of pretending I have been on their blog for a long time and just because of this specific blog they have posted I had to post my unique article along with my link directing back to my forums.

This is a cheeky way of getting into the top-tier high rank blogs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.