How to use PPC for CPA?

Dopani

Hey marketers,
I am studying CPA marketing, and i am really not looking forward at all doing SEO. I just want to use PPC for CPA but I don't know where to start. Have you guys used PPC for CPA? what is your experience? What kind of campaign do you use?
Please feel free to share me your tips!

DanielBlue

This works but you have to spend some time and money on testing offers. Also most cpa offers do not convert when you direct link them, only when using a lander. But Bing for e.g. has this rule that they allow the same link (destination) only once on their page so when more than one person is running them same offer you have to use a lander anyway. Sometimes a php redirect will also work. You need to track and test everything.

Last edited:

gordonchoi

If you're talking about CPA, it means you need to drive real conversions (or sales).

You can start with AdWords (which is PPC). In AdWords, start with a search campaign. This allows you to choose keywords. The important concept is this: With search, users are somewhat ready when they search a keyword, either they are ready to buy, or they know exactly what they are looking for when they enter the keyword in Google's search box. This means the "traffic" you're getting is "pull" traffic. And pull traffic usually gives you a relatively higher conversion rate than "push" traffic.

If you're into only driving conversions. Don't yet go for a display campaign, which is in concept "push" traffic.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views