Spyfu vs SEMrush?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hi everyone,

I am trying to use Google keyword planner but it seems to be hard to know exact keyword volume for each keyword I am researching. I moved to another way and I read about Spyfu and SEMrush. I have not picked one yet. I tried using the free versions of all these tools on my own domain, some competitor domains and some keyword terms. They all are giving different results to each other.

Can anyone tell me which one is exact? Can I trust any of them to be accurate at all? I need some advice from people used these tools.

Thanks

vishwa

I am a big fan of Semrush and using from past few months. Yes, it is quite expensive but its really worth to give it a try. It is so reliable and precise which helps to to find relevant and best performing keywords and also helps you to keep a close eye on you competitors.

Reactions: Nemanja

haleakua

haleakua
I have same thought with you, if both are paid tools but I have a choice only then I will choose Semrush.
Why?
Because it has great features as advertising research, display advertising, backlinks checker, keyword research, product listing ads and much more.

BulletproofHosting

It depends… On one hand, both tools have similar features, and if you’re looking to save some money, then you should go with Spyfu. But in reality, SEMRush is the better option, because it provides every detail you need so easily, you’ll be able to use, no matter how inexperienced you are.

edwardkenway

Between these two seo tools i'll go for SEMrush, because of its nice features, you can do over here keyword analysis, Domain analysis, lead generation tool beside it, its reliable to use and easy interface that not make any confusion about the tools, but it i'll be more comfortable if anyone use premium account, premium users get all of its features.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
Yes Semrush is better but it seems more expensive than spyfu. I have not got a chance to use premium version of SEMrush because its price is pretty high.

Monga

I prefer Semrush, which can show me for which keywords my website ranks organically. Then you check out competition, number if searches, cost and other parameters and decide.

riya

I prefer semrush to be best because it gives details about competitors and keyword ranking.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies