My google adsense account has been suspended. I don't know what to do ?

Searchenginekey

I have a blog on blogger.com and I applied for a Google adsense account. But my application was rejected saying that you must have a top level domain name for approval. and My Google adsense application was rejected. I don't know what to do ? But I have seen Google ads running on blogspot blogs, then why was my application rejected ? Is there any way to solve this problem ?

Inquestor

Hello Sir.

We would suggest buying a cheap .info domain name and create a simple blog with quality content and a few pages. This way it is a cheap solution and you have a TLD (Top Level Domain).

You see AdSense ads on other blogger.com websites because they are probably running a network of websites. Lately, Google is getting strict on the "quality" of the publisher.

Hope this helps, If you need anything just PM us.

Pandora Blake

Remember you can add upto 500 sites or blog in Approved Google Adsense account, First you need build a great site with top level domain and for Asian you have to wait for 6 month to get adsense account as it is policy of Google described in Privacy policy.

ephman

You can easily get approved on AdSense if you have a top level domain. If you need a .com .net .org .co or .info domain and you don't have any methods of paying online, goto webhostforum.net and there you can win a domain name for free.

Anyway, if you wish to use .blogspot blogger site, you have to make sure your blog is 6 months old. Plus you need to have lots of content and focus on Alexa rating. If your alexa rating is under 5 million you will surely be approved (provided your site is clean from illegal or copied stuffs).

HostAwesome

I would recommend getting a TLD just so you can expand your site in the future as well.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
fab
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.