Is there a way to earn money using your phone?

jovean

Hi everyone,

I saw videos online about making money or getting money from apps through your phone. I even tried some of them but I think none is working. I tried several apps but I was not able to reach that point of really earning money. I even tried searching videos on Youtube but most of them are scams, not legit. I mean, how can these app developers able to put it in Google Play? Right? Do you guys know any legit sites to earn money from? Thanks in advance.

Nancy G

Hi everyone,

I saw videos online about making money or getting money from apps through your phone. I even tried some of them but I think none is working. I tried several apps but I was not able to reach that point of really earning money. I even tried searching videos on Youtube but most of them are scams, not legit. I mean, how can these app developers able to put it in Google Play? Right? Do you guys know any legit sites to earn money from? Thanks in advance.
There are international companies who are hiring overseas workers as full-time or part-time agents in customer service or sales or as virtual assistants. You have the BPO experience advantage or the skills you have gained from the experience. You can check out sites like Hubstaff, Upwork, Worlwide101, Fiverr, Rev, VirtualAssistants.ph, etc.

Since you are in the Philippines, you would like to consider teaching English online. You can try 51NTalk, Bizmates, rarejob.com. You can also watch Vlogs on YouTube by Melecia At Home for more inspirations. Another article worth getting company listing is “38 Legit Filipino Work From Home Job Sites That Will Not Scam You” by Rob Rawson (timedoctor.com).

I have personally not tried all of them yet but thought of sharing them with you and hopefully you or some members who have tried any of these companies can share their reviews or experience in this forum for the benefit of those looking for homebased work.

You can also look into the possibilities of selling online (e-commerce) or do affiliate marketing.

You have to start somewhere and test the waters. Joining forum like these will help you get more ideas and some mentoring. As you gain more experience and open yourself to other opportunities, you will discover a matching combination which will lead to your success. Just maintain your positive outlook, perseverance to aim your goal. Good luck!

HazelDJ

There are some sites that needs somebody to test applications using a cellphone. This is a highly paid work.You can google the sites. There are a lot of them. I am planning to do that kind of job too, but at this time, I am still waiting for a reliable cellphone to arrive.

fern2x2001

I heard you could earn money online through your phone by watching videos. Then after watching, you get some sort of a raffle ticket that entitles to the chance of winning a some kind of online lottery. I would say that this is legit because i have seen videos of proof of payment made by this site. Although i wouldn't recommend this as an online job because this is not a job but some kind of online lottery that you could win money online. I believe the sites are called snuckls and baymack.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views