How do you monetize your blog except Adverts?

stoneman

So many bloggers get stucked while blogging without getting any advert to their blog or not being accepted by an ad network, Thinking that it is the only way to monetize their blog, but they are some other ways to monetize your blog apart from that..

To me I handle a music site and I don't even bother my self about AdSense or looking to get ad space or something, I just figured a way for myself to make money on my blog..

I went to a music forum and made post with title "post your songs on my blog free" I started getting much of PM from people saying that they are interested,

After doing that for one week I added money to it when people have known my blog, because those musicians promoted my blog on their social media pages which brought me some traffics...

That is how I made $20 minimum a day from my blog without involving any ad network because I thinned outside the box..

Can u share your own way of making money without AdSense? Or Ad network

Rob Whisonant

1. I sell my own products.
2. I sell ad space.
3. I sell in context links.
4. Of course I build my email lists.

Yourpwet

Hi OP, that's a great and unique way to make money! 20 dollars a day is awesome!

Another way of making money without an ad network is that you could sign up to become an affiliate at the following sites:
Amazon
Clickbank
JVZoo

After signing up, you can promote the different products that these sites have. In order to effectively promote their products, you must either create reviews for the products that you select, or create how-to's and other tutorials while suggesting that they use a product from these sites.Be creative. :)

JohnV

One more method could be to search out a product which interests you and your readers and also has an affiliate program. Place these links on your website, in appropriate places within your content.

shilpa

You could sell your own line of products and services. That way you'll earn better than using all other ways of earning. And you could always use affiliate marketing if you don't like GoogleAdsense. That's second best in the line. Both way you're sure to earn money if you have a decent traffic on your blog.

stoneman

1. I sell my own products.
2. I sell ad space.
3. I sell in context links.
4. Of course I build my email lists.
wow you already make some money from context links that's a very nice idea and it works really well but I can't figure out a way to sell those links, and also getting the sites to do that for them,

Please what are the required level to start getting to sell context links, can you please give me some tips about that..

I love your monetization method that's a very nice strategy, thanks for your thought on this post waiting for your tips on context link please

You could sell your own line of products and services. That way you'll earn better than using all other ways of earning. And you could always use affiliate marketing if you don't like GoogleAdsense. That's second best in the line. Both way you're sure to earn money if you have a decent traffic on your blog.
yah I believe affiliate marketing is a very nice alternative, because sometimes bloggers suffers from the hand of Ad networks because of breaking one rule or the other after working so hard,

Then to get paid you will be told that you disobeyed a rule and for that you will not be paid that's not fine, that's why I made this post so that bloggers can start making their money on their own not depending on any ad network to pay them for their own hard work,

That's not really proper, thats why I love telling people that they can do it on their own online just calm down and think

Thanks for sharing your thought on this post take care

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
I get my sales from networking with people and adding an advertise on this site link to the blogs and sites I do sell context links on.

By networking I am talking about going to business functions and rubbing elbows, participating in forums etc.

stoneman

Thats a nice one moderator I really appreciate you for teaching and replying my post, from now I will put more effort on context link, will read more about it , then try my best to see that it works out for me so that I can be happy to teach others, once again thank you

vishwa

Well for me affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to monetize my blog. I usually write reviews about the products and promote it on Social media sites and doing some SEO to rank that reviews on SERP. This will help me to make some good money from it.

tolakore

Firstly, i admired your method of making money on your blog, making $20 daily is great which i know will increase soon.

As for me, i sell my products and also do Products Review and affiliate marketing, displaying links from Amazon, ClickBetter, etc

Thanks

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.