What is the best cryptocurrency? Bitcoin? Litecoin?

cesarmatute

I've been lately trying to find ways to make money online, and I've heard a lot about Bitcoin. It seems to be the most popular cryptocurrency, but then from time to time another name pops up, like Litecoin. Then I searched on Google and realized that there are other cryptocurrencies, like Ethereum, and Ripple.

Even today I saw a new about a fork from Bitcoin, called Bitcoin Cash. So, I'm a little confused. Why is Bitcoin so popular? Which one has the best expectations for the future?.

If I want to try a site to make money online through cryptocurrency, which one should I choose?

JohnV

This is probably impossible to answer accurately, as the concept of crypto currencies is still too new to provide useful historical data. From my understanding of how Bitcoin works, there will be a limit to the number which can be produced, so if it is successful in the long run, its value should continue to rise along with its scarcity. That said, I believe that someone new to making money online would be better served with more traditional forms of online business, such as affiliate marketing, product creation or e-commerce.

shilpa

I believe the first should be considered the best. Why? Because it's been there for a while now and it's sure to stay for a long time. People are also considering it to be made a universal currency in the future. We are seeing a surge of bitcoin wallets, payment systems, and acceptances. Did you know that there's already online and offline bitcoin cash cards available? If you know it then it should be clear that who is the winner.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.