Instagram for SMM?

jovean

Hi everyone,

Well, I do have social media accounts. I have Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and G+. The thing is I don't know how to start SMM using those. Is the company the one who is going to provide things or tools for me or I should be the one to do the research and get tools I need?. I really wanted to do SMM, I just don't know where to start. Any recommendation?

Eli Maximilien

The best thing you can do to be a wizard at social media marketing is to emulate and learn from what others have done. There's not limit to how creative you can be. There's a restaurant called "Trap Kitchen" that these two friends started through instagram. Customers simply order what they want, and they get high quality soul food delivered to them.

I see you have a lot of accounts. I recommend figuring out which one you use the most because it'll also be the one that you use the best. Good luck on your future endeavors.

stoneman

Wow you have lots of social media accounts and with these accounts you will have lots of traffics if you start social media marketing,

But your problem right now is you don't know how to start it, all of the above accounts that you mentioned are very nice for social media marketing especially Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, this ones I mentioned are really trending social networks, that you have to look into and are very user friendly you can start with them, and understand using them very quick,

So now take a look at Instagram, this platform requires you to share lots of quality pictures of your product to get users interested in your service, and then run some little sponsored post to make your account go viral,

For Facebook you have to describe your product very well and also back it up with pictures, then if you have a website you can also link it to your Facebook account to bring you more traffic for your product, SMM is very nice and lucrative give it a try and you will love it thanks for sharing your mind...

Take care

alexanderzx360

Alright, this is what I would do: first link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your Instagram, so everytime you post a new IG photo, it will automatically post on them too. Depending on your business, you should tweet at least 4-6 times a day, post a Facebook post diary and an Instagram photo every 1 or 2 days. And always, ALWAYS, keep your Instagram story and Snapchat updated, at least once a day (they're viewed for up to 24 hours). You can do all of this manually, setting timers and what not, for Facebook you can time up all your posts, but for Twitter and Instagram you would need to find a bot (most of them paid) that does the thing for you.

A friend of mine did this some months ago, so any other questions you have I surely can help! Cheers

MattCarson

Now a days Social Media is the one of the effective and engaging platform to be exposed and explore.
When it comes about Facebook, Instagram, twitter and other social media platforms, I will say that they have built a very strong base not only for connection but also to promote oneself. As Facebook has developed their features step by step to their users that they can get adapt with easily.
For the starting, I always prefer to have a strategy for social media marketing, because that will be your path way you have to go through.
Experts say that “we do not plan to fail, we fail to plan “
When you are making you strategy you have to make some research on your target audience,
Considering your Geographical location, audience habit and culture, it’s the most brain storming part.
Find that where you target audience can be found I mean in which plat form, when they are being online most, what they like about those platform, what would they like to get from you, and
finally, what is your Goal on Social Media.
I dont like to mention any single platform as a preference because those has been established on their own features to gather most users because the more crowd you can catch the more you can have your brand awareness on field.
The best social media strategy should be linking internally on every plat form to make your presence worth with the audience Regarding your goal.

inkkiran

Instagram works to some degree uniquely in contrast to other online networking stages, yet it's as yet a successful method to interface with individuals who might be keen on your items or administrations.

Poocho

Wonderful, so you want to do SMM with instagram platform your choice of platform is perfect actually i want to suggest you that if you want to do it for your business you required to make user to follow your page and in order to this you have increase your online presence find out it from google that how can you increase your presence in you desired reign ....After that post such creative which can aware customer or you follower to get proper knowledge about your page or product or services whatsoever . Then approach your followers regularly and give proper knowledge if any body sends you the follow request that means user is interested ..
By doing such implementations you can increase you online presence as well as Promotions .

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.