Do you use other ad networks side from Adsense?

Yourpwet

Adsense is the biggest, and arguably the best ad network for monetising a blog or site. I personally use Adsense on all of my websites and have been paid numerous times by Google via Western Union.

But aside from Adsense, there's also a ton of other ad networks out there available for publishers. Yahoo has an ad network, there's infolinks, there's adhitz, and many more. Some of these are easier to apply to add compared to Adsense.

It's understandable to use other ad networks if you're not yet Adsense approved. But what if you already have Adsense? Is there motivation to still use others? :icon_rock:

spartan14

Yes i use chitika ,dont pay so good but you get acpeted very easy to it .And also other network its infolinks

Yourpwet

I used Chitika in the past when I was still not Adsense approved and I feel you bro. The earnings there were horrible. I think the minimum payout is a lot lower than Adsense but I never cashed out with them. If I remember correctly, they do pay using PayPal? It's nice if they do.

Do you still use Chitika? Have you received your payment?

I like infolinks. They have unique ads and they could also be used in the same pages where Adsense ads are displayed right?

vishwa

I have tried almost every alternatives of AdSense but no one can perform very well. Now I am using Affiliate Marketing along with AdSense and it helps me a lot to make a good monetization strategy for my blog. Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to monetize a blog or website and give you good result.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.