Is there any good PTC/PPC for smartphones?

cesarmatute

I work on Helpdesk, and sometimes when there are not any tickets to attend, I'd like to gain some money with PTC, but don't want to do it from my work PC, but from my smartphone instead.

I know PTC's have a very slow profit, but that's the only thing that comes to mind to make easy money.

Is there any PTC that I can work from my smartphone?

Thank you

Unknown

By PTC does that also apply to the standard rewarding apps? I have never heard of the term PTC app, only PTC website.

But most of these apps that pay you money or gift cards work on the same basis. You have surveys, ads, different offer walls, mini-games, testing applications and more.

If that's what you're interested in then the most popular options are:
- GrabPoints (it has a web browser option or app),
- WHAFF Rewards,
- Uento,
- Spare5,
- AppKarma,
- SlideJoy,
- AppTrailers.

There are hundreds more but the main difference between them is that some are very location specific. And of course, some can take a month to reach the cashout amount ;) I hope that this helps!

shilpa

PTC means paid to click. It is basically of advertising nature where you're shown ads for a few seconds and then incentives are given for your attention. The popular examples include Clicksense, Neobux and so on.

I don't think there are full-fledged PTC apps for smartphones; there are however websites like those mentioned above. For the mobile, though, we have many apps that pay you to view ads (so a little PTC) or paid to view to be precise, videos, again paid to view, surveys, tasks, and many more.

Incentives are given in the form of mobile topups, giftcards, such as amazon, Google, PayPal, steam, starbucks, etc. Some even have direct cash transfer but the minimum threshold is very high to be precise.

cesarmatute

Ok, well ,surveys could be an option. Others options to make money from my phone are OK. I'll try some of them. Thank you

ColdFlameChris

You can try snuckls.com. All you need to do is to watch a video, answer which category does that video belong to and then once you accumulated five correct answers, you'll earn a ticket which will draw every day. You have to select 5 numbers for every ticket like in a lottery. You can only have up to 10 tickets per day.

itsmeryjoy

You can try neobux, scarlet clicks, buxvertise, buxp. Though they pay a bit low but it's better especially when you are not busy. I also tried snuckls and it's fine as well just need to watch some videos. If you really want to earn try upwork or freelance transcriber.

jaymish

I hate hate hate PTC. It's tedious work for a couple of pennies. When do you even reach payout? How much do you even earn a month? I've heard of earnings of $1 a month. Isn't this a bit self-esteem to the ground? On another website, someone spending the same time as you or less time is earning hundreds of dollars.

I'm not a fan of this kind of labor, but if you insist, maybe you can try clicking on captures. They pay up to $1 for clicking on 1000 captures. Maybe this is a better way to make money.

HazelDJ

HazelDJ
Using my laptop, I already feel exhausted of PPC, how much more of using a smartphone. I think PPC is not advisable for those persons who seek income. With this kind of job, surely their earnings for a month are not enough to cover a single day's need. The rate is so low plus the number of clicks per day is limited too.

Kamley

PTC that works on smartphones:
I use NEOBUX and GETPAIDTO. I've only been using them for a week. They work on smartphones open ads, play games, fill out suveys, watch videos and listen to radio from these sites. The pay is really low though. The only problem is on NEOBUX because you need to use a PC in order to view the advertisements. These are the only PTC sites that I know that works on smartphones but here are some recommendations that gives small tasks fit for phones:

1. Featurepoints- Download applications and refer to earn points. Convertible to cash and gift cards.
2. Appgreedy- Download Apps, fill out surveys, watch ads and refer to earn points. Cash or gift cards
3. Grabpoints- Download Apps, watch videos, complete offers and unlock your phone (different app: Lockerpoints). A friend of mine got paid in this app.
4. Fish For Money- fish for 1M pounds to get 15$.
5. Movie money- Watch 1200 ads to get 5$.
6. Taps for money- Just tap and water your tree. When you get 1M taps you get 15$.

So far, these are the only apps that I prove to be working. I really hope this information helps. Good luck. :hug:

Nancy G

I work on Helpdesk, and sometimes when there are not any tickets to attend, I'd like to gain some money with PTC, but don't want to do it from my work PC, but from my smartphone instead.

I know PTC's have a very slow profit, but that's the only thing that comes to mind to make easy money.

Is there any PTC that I can work from my smartphone?

Thank you
Yes, there are plenty PTC mobile apps you can choose to earn extra money during your idle moments at work. Suggest you also watch YouTube videos usually entitled "Make Money Online Using Mobile Apps" as vloggers usually share tips to maximize these apps' benefits especially if you own several devices. Below are some suggestions.

*Feature Points *Swagbucks *AppTrailers *Slidejoy *Grab Points *Fronto Lock Screen
*AppBounty * Cash Pirate *Perk TV * Qriket *World Lotto *Lucky Day

Beware of scammers and take time to check the reviews first before installing the app.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads