Influencer Marketing?

stoneman

Influencer marketing is a very nice Strategy to make your site or your blog get more real traffic from an Influencer in your niche by inviting the influencer to make a guest post on your blog,

And with this you will not only have a quality content but you will also have a nice back link from the influencer's site and probably all the users of the influencer will be in your site to read that content,

Moreover this act will show to users that you are legit and you have a quality product to offer and also you will be trusted by not only your users but the users of the influencer in your niche, making your site a nice one to both users ....

Can you give it a trial, and you will see that it really works,

Thanks please drop your comments on this topic:icon_rock:

Mick M

What are your tactics for approaching influencers?

stoneman

stoneman
I approach influencers by promoting their blog posts on social medias for some times and letting them know that I promote their contents and also letting users know the blog or site that the content is coming from, with that action which I have done for some times, I can now contact them on their email to ask them for such favour, with that and them knowing that you have also done to them a very nice favour...

It is probably certain that they will also pay you back with some kind of favour in return, it must not be a much load content, but just a normal post that can still bring you some traffic since it comes from an influencer, I hope this will be of help to you or maybe work out for you...

Goodluck

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.