HOT Want Your Website to Talk to Your Visitors?

JohnV

Make Your Website so Remarkable - that Nobody will ever forget their Visits

So many websites give the same type of experience - even if the content is special, it can still prove to be a bit of a yawn. Now you can be part of the future - and have a website which talks to, and interacts with, every visitor.

Just Click Here to find out how your own website can be part of the next big thing!

This one is going to be so HOT (As well as being Super Cool)

Pink_Turtle

Hello, this sounds great! I was wondering: The interaction would be only in english? or do you offer the option to do it in spanish as well? and french? many of my visitors speak only spanish and that could be a problem. How many languages do you offer? Do you offer this services for other countries apart from the US?

JohnV

Hello, It is in no way country specific and can offer many languages - simply click the link to find out.

Haristar

It's really cool and I still have so many doubts even after watching the video. I understand that AIWIS is an artificial intelligence program for websites and blogs but my doubt is that is this program for creating websites and blogs like Wordpress or any other website creation programs? Please, I would really like to try this one out so it would be nice if you could clear my doubts. So awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.

JohnV

Hello Haristar, No, this is not a program for creating any kind of website. It is software, which is simple to install on your website, and interacts with your visitors, by giving them whatever messages you input into the settings. You can see it in action if you visit https://johnvine.com I do hope this helps.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.