Are PTC still popular these days?

alexanderzx360

I remember when I started joining PTC sites something like 8 years ago and there were a ton of them (I remember Neobux for example) which took you like 5 days to get just a couple of dollars, so I don't really know if this business has evolved or something like it, making it better to earn money and for web owners to advertise better their webpages.

Do you have any new experiences with PTC webpages? Do they pay better than before or it's kind of the same?

shrinkme

It looks to me like they are all going away slowly. Paypal has stopped processing for them and that's a real problem. Clixsense has gotten away from the paid to click model, and they were one of the more successful. I am not sure what to expect in the future from Neobux.

alexanderzx360

Thanks a lot, I remember back in the day I was registered in Clixsense too, I had no idea it went away from the PTC model. Neobux sticks to the same I think, and the other day I got an e-mail from "You-Cubez" saying that they were still available (I don't even remember if I ended up cashing out from there). I think the main problem was the big amount of fake PTC pages there were, the ones were you would spend 2 days looking at ads and then you wouldn't receive your money.

shrinkme

Paypal had an issue with the FTC and I don't know if they lost a lot of money, but they had a big problem with Traffic Monsoon, who the FTC declared to be a Ponzi Scheme. Since then, paypal has been shedding all of their paid to click customers. Without paypal, it is really hard to survive.

tenthztar

I think PTC are not that reliable anymore. I have tried Neobux and it didn't work for me back then since the pay is small. I tried Clixsense too have fallen down this past years. I saw my recent earnings that i didn't withdraw but i can't seem to withdraw it now. I guess Freelancing is still unmatched rather than spending your time on PTC just start marketing your skills.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.