What is the best payment gateway that better than Paypal?

harrygreen90

I am looking for an alternative to Paypal which i am using as main payment gateway to send and receive money for my account. In my personal opinion then it didn't have a better one but I still hope to get your opinion if you have a better one and would recommend me.

LinkHeros

I like Payoneer. It allows you to create a virtual bank account in different currencies that you can then withdraw to your own bank account. You can order a card for each currency and use it at any ATM. You can also receive payments.

yishak1412

Payoneer is the best alternate for Paypal. Its even more better than Paypal cause they provide you a bank account in the following countries - United States, EU, Japan and the United Kingdom. They also wont require you to provide SSN when you reach a specific threshold like Paypal does. Also, they will give you a free international debit prepaid Mastercard which you can use for online purchases and also withdrawing your money at a local ATM.

Admi

You can try Skrill.

I'm using it to send and receive money just like what you do with PayPal. They offer a prepaid credit card that is attached to your wallet, and you can use this card to withdraw money from an ATM and shop online. Unlike Paypal, you can use your account as a payment gateway in some gambling sites.

ahmed

did you check out payza and moneybookers. from these both paypal is best currently.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.