How can I create an affiliate website to sell an eBook?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi everyone, I'm not new here and learning a lot from this community and I have a pretty straight forward question. I create and market websites for a living. I've written an eBook detailing the process and how to build website for income from start to finish. I'd like to create an affiliate marketing program to sell the book, or alternatively hire someone to create it for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how best to go about this?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Marc

jyy

I'd say the best thing to do is set up a blog or forum on some cheap hosting while you use targeted ads from the following sources: Facebook, AdWords, and BingAds. However, I wouldn't limit myself to those options. There are other ways to promote like guest posting, forum signatures, and blog commenting.

Anyhow, if a blog is what you want, they have free templates (and probably paid ones also) for eBook sellers. Also, there are paid and free templates for people involved in digital downloads.

Rob Whisonant

I'm assuming you want help in setting up the affiliate program portion. Just use one of the following to setup your affiliate program.

JVZOO
Clickbank
Warrior+

TopHatSEO

The mechanics of creating a website for an eBook is the same as it would be for any website.

A solution like Wordpress is probably going to be your best bet for setting up the website.

Use a digital marketplace that has an affiliate program. Rob above has mentioned the top ones - Clickbank, JVZoo etc.

Just follow the guides that they provide and you'll find it's not too difficult.

TheAuthor

Hi everyone, I'm not new here and learning a lot from this community and I have a pretty straight forward question. I create and market websites for a living. I've written an eBook detailing the process and how to build website for income from start to finish. I'd like to create an affiliate marketing program to sell the book, or alternatively hire someone to create it for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how best to go about this?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Marc
I'm a vendor on Click Bank (Selling eBooks), allow me to suggest the "Clickbank University", just search your browser. I used this training quite a while back and I was able to launch my first eBook. There's quite a bit going into the launch, and you will most probably have to contact support on a few occasions (I know I did back then). Hope this helps.

pjprins

Platforms like JVZoo, Clickbank, etc are great - in terms of having a pool of affiliates to attract.

There are other options that are simpler in technical terms (no need to set up payment and delivery systems) - like Payhip and Gumroad (I use both - their functionalities differ a little)

Pros:

Stupidly simple to set up. Payments accepted via Paypal (and Skrill as well on Payhip)

NO hassles with processing going wrong (I moved over to Payhip a few years ago after half my sales on a product were not delivered. Problem solved)

Gumroad allows you to add all buyers to your mailing list.

Cons:

No pool of potential affiliates to attract - you have to connect with, and add affiliates manually.

On Payhip, the whole transaction, including affiliate commissions, happens at once. That could prove a problem when you have to recover commissions due to a refund request.

Gumroad doesn't have that problem - they handle all the payments and deliveries, plus refunds and chargebacks, and pay vendors and affiliates alike every week via Paypal.

Note:

Normally, each product has a "product page" on the platform.

You can embed the Gumroad order form into your sales page to bypass the extra step.

On Payhip you can append the product page URL to send people directly to the Paypal payment page.

Not sure if this is what you need or want - just thought I would lay the option on the table.

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.