Can anyone help me get a transparent background on this?

HMBanna

Can anyone help me get a transparent background on this? The fine method to discover. Every time I try with what I normally use, Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Glass-Transperent.jpg

bijutoha

Image with the transparent object: We need to think here to apply ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP MASK. So, I used to take the Color Range in Photoshop to transparent its background.
You should check a proper guideline to know about this function. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/selecting-color-range-image.html

Now see, this is my result that I've done by Color Range.

Glass-Transperent-GIF.jpg

Masked Image

Glass-Transperent.jpg

Now, this is the way that I've taken here.

First, you need to create a clipping path here. Here the easy 5 steps to make Clipping Path https://www.behance.net/gallery/55323535/Clipping-Path-Tutorial

Go to Select > Color Range.

Screenshot_8.png

Check Localized Color Clusters and select Selection Preview Grayscale

Try to highlight most of your subject’s by clicking on the portion you want transparent. Make sure the background or other elements that are not glass not shown in gray.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Click to Ok

Screenshot_10.jpg

Make a Copy from Background copy layer.

Screenshot_11.jpg

Select Copy layer (Ctrl+Click) and delete the selection portion on background copy layer.

Screenshot_12.jpg

Make a new layer under background copy layer and color it. Here I make it yellow. And reduce the Opacity of Copy layer

Screenshot_13.jpg

Now select your Path that you've done first> Inverse it (Ctrl+Shift+I) and delete the outside portion on Background copy layer.

Screenshot_14.jpg

This was a quick example so it's not perfect. Some of the portions you need to clipping path and copy from the original layer with a bit more time and effort to make it perfect. If you need any help then don't forget to make a query again.

Attachments

HMBanna

Thank you for sharing your talent, Bijutoha. So much handy. Love the whole creation of this reply.

Mike001

Great reply Bijutoha, thank you for sharing you talent with the members of the site.

We really appreciate such constructive and informative reply's on the forums.

bijutoha

Thank you for sharing your talent, Bijutoha. So much handy. Love the whole creation of this reply.
Great reply Bijutoha, thank you for sharing you talent with the members of the site.

We really appreciate such constructive and informative reply's on the forums.

You are most welcome and I'm happy you found it helpful.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.