Best payment processing company for anonymity?

PenguinManiac

I've always used PayPal so far, but I've found it to be particularly lacking in the anonymity department: it's basically impossible for standard accounts to hide their personal informations, as both sellers and buyers, even for donations. This is obviously a major flaw, but it was predictably done to ensure security (PayPal's forte), so I can't exactly blame them for this.
Still, are there any other payment processing company with a heavier focus on anonymity? Aside from Bitcoin, that is, but that's not an actual payment processing business.

Rob Whisonant

The US has "know your customer" laws to help prevent money laundering. So nothing that would be legal in the US. Plus, why on earth would anyone want to deal with anyone that they did not know or trust?

When I hear anonymous, it tosses up a big red flag. Scammer, con, product being sold sucks, illegal activity, etc... It would be like a brick and mortar store putting masks on all it's employees. :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.