Most profitable niche/category of products?

PenguinManiac

Affiliate marketing is half your promotion skills and, obviously, half the product you're selling. It doesn't matter how skillful or resourceful you are, you'll never sell popsicles to Eskimos, and the same goes for affiliate marketing: you can't sell a product with little to no audience.

So, what niche would you say is the most profitable and/or has the broadest audience? What kind of products are more likely to sell?

LinkHeros

The most profitable niches are the ones where you can sell large volumes of products, all year round. Think pet accessories, home appliances, the things that people will always need/want, and at all times of the year.

Rob Whisonant

The most profitable niches are...

MMO
Weight Loss
Dating

All of the above are evergreen niches and will always be the most profitable.

PenguinManiac

The most profitable niches are the ones where you can sell large volumes of products, all year round. Think pet accessories, home appliances, the things that people will always need/want, and at all times of the year.
Pet accessories sounds like such a nice idea, thank you! The pet market sounds like a promising one overall, since pet owners tend to care a lot about their little buddies and will often go to great lengths to treat them. You could even pair accessories with training books and the likes. A great suggestion indeed.

The most profitable niches are...

MMO
Weight Loss
Dating

All of the above are evergreen niches and will always be the most profitable.
MMO as in online games? Because I didn't even think of them as possible products to sell through affiliate marketing. Come to think of it, it is truly an evergreen niche. Thank you!

Rob Whisonant

PenguinManiac

PenguinManiac
Oh, that didn't even cross my mind, sorry, haha. I'm pretty attracted by the videogame niche, and I had just read the other comment suggesting a similar topic, so I just presumed that's what you were talking about.
Online money making sounds like an excellent niche as well. What makes it all the better is that there are so many possible approaches that everyone can come up with unique combinations of activities and businesses, so anyone can get a chance despite the number and size of competitors.

Judas2018

Depending on your niche, the products you can sell and make money are endless. Within my niche, I normally earn affiliate money from dvds, blurays, electronics, tech items, action figures, apparel and film or movie props or collectibles.

CookieRunner

Affiliate marketing is half your promotion skills and, obviously, half the product you're selling. It doesn't matter how skillful or resourceful you are, you'll never sell popsicles to Eskimos, and the same goes for affiliate marketing: you can't sell a product with little to no audience.

So, what niche would you say is the most profitable and/or has the broadest audience? What kind of products are more likely to sell?
I believe the products that would actually sell to a large and international audience would be something that deals with our everyday lives - products that are used everyday. Think about technology... Cellphones, gadgets and the likes. It can target young ones to old people. It changes everyday and new technology is always produced.

Dictator20

I think it depends in what country you are in. Here in the Philippines the most profitable niche category of products is Clothing and shoes it is the most profitable products here in the Philippines now a days. so before starting your business you should survey first in your place if what product you should sell.

Devsri7

Now a days in this pandemic situation people are aware in health and planning to weight loss and diet programs.
Keto Diet is helpful for weight loss and healthy life.
The best is all about health remedies
food
and so on

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.