Why Facebook marketing pays

stoneman

Most of us that focus their products on other platforms believing that some of this social medias like Facebook can't contribute to boost the sales of their product, here are some tips to show you that you are wrong,,

1. Facebook users truly will not buy your product that exact time they get to know your product, but bet me with time after seeing some reviews about your product they will definitely get interested in your product, and start sharing your product on their own as far as they have picked interest on that product their friend will also know about it because they will also recommend their friends to that product too, by liking and sharing your posts...

Some will ask " How can I get them to like my posts or page "

2.Targeting: Facebook have targeted post that will take your post to people that are really interested to your product, by their sponsored posts or even facebook ads,

3. Hold your fans: when someone likes your post you can go ahead to email that person or even test the person on some certain things about your product, that person will be happy that the owner of a product sent him a private message, apart from that will remain on your page even though he/she thought of leaving the page for some reasons..

4. Make some offers: Run some promo to those that like your page, show them they are some free stuffs about your product and show them how it goes, then make them understand that your product is quality and also good for them, with that I assure you that your post and page will start getting enough traffics, whereby making people understand why they have to purchase your product,... Also remember at a time you have to share some videos related to your products,

Don't joke with social media especially Facebook, just try as much as possible to give it a try and thank me later,

What are your reviews on the post

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.