When will the backlinks affect?

mustiefsan

I have a website which is blog about hotel. I have created this website 3 months ago. I have a keyword which is not actually hard. I builded also backlinks from high quality websites,it was 175th on google but now it is still 15th on google So how many days later it will be on first page. I'm writing article everyday. And I take some backlink from HR sites.

If you can help me guys, that would be great :) Thanks :)

eestiman

Hello there! Backlinks are important indeed, and as you can see you are on 15th postion on google now. However backlinks are not the only way to improve your site positions. Keep making good content and dont forget about usability on your site. Checking your site's data through various SEO tools helps too. Best of luck!

LinkHeros

I agree with HostLittle, it takes a while for backlinks to have any effect, sometimes months. The fact that you have jumped to position 15 is a good sign, keep getting more links similar to the ones you have already got and it shouldn't be long before you are on the first page.

Neal Patel

I have a website which is blog about hotel. I have created this website 3 months ago. I have a keyword which is not actually hard. I builded also backlinks from high quality websites,it was 175th on google but now it is still 15th on google So how many days later it will be on first page. I'm writing article everyday. And I take some backlink from HR sites.

If you achived great result from your stratagies keep doing them and focus on the quality rather than quantity. In seo content is king so if you are writing article everyday it should be unique and try to get backlinks from Article also.

No one can says that when you will be on top because it is up to you and the activities you do. stay away from black hat seo. Go for White Hat seo techniques only.

Aryan

Now you have got 15th position, you need to take care of quality rather than quantity. It's +ve results that you got this position from 175th rank. You can also compare on page factors of your top competitors websites.

vishwa

Its quite hard to say. The more high authority links you get, the more chances of getting first page in SERP. Create backlinks from high authority websites. Quality of backlinks is very important. You have to focus the quality of your links.

Neilpatel

Backlinks only wont help you to reach on top. You have to do other off Page activities to be on the top. You're writing an article that is great and it will help you because you are updating website regularly. Good luck :)

Tommy91

Backlink does not know when you will be where you can be a few hours, a day, a week, a month, ... But you need to pay attention to the following:

1. After going backlink, you remember to submit to google.
2. Really now SEO does not need a lot of backlink where you just a little, but focus on content is fine.
3. Instead of backlink sowing, you should create a web 2.0 satellite web and blog, yourself can control the backlink.

Gook luck.

chiru77

If you get rank from 175th to 15th that means your activities work for you. Actually you need to wait atleast 3 to 4 months after building a backlinks for your websites. You also need to update your website with latest and quality posts. Also share your content on social websites.

akumar01

HI, your strategy is good but you need to share your article and make backlinks for them. It take some few days when crawl google your article. Google crawl your article in few days with also get quality baklinks so it is positive work for you. Content posting is not a work but you need to also make baklinks your content links.

Build link your previous content link to news article this is common and lucrative strategy. I hope you will get this strategy.

LindaSmart17

Backlinks are not the most important instrument for getting high rank on Google.
First tip - creating semantic core. It is a list of targeted keywords.
With messing website structure you haven't any chance to rank high on Google. So the next tip - fix up your website structure.

hikebranding

I would like to say that SEO takes time and if you feel that the work you are doing is working and the ranking of the website is improving then you should continue your efforts. The keywords ranking will change one Google will crawl your links.

hiseespeark

I can suggest you keep your work continue it will push in 1st page within 2 months.

LearnTheNew

Only backlinking is not the only thing to get into the top pages, but you also need to get the traffic to your website based on traffic and content the keyword ranking will increases.

@LearnTheNew

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.