Best niche to write about for a blog to get visits?

PenguinManiac

It's true that the only way to keep writing or simply working on something in the long run is to choose a subject you like. However, there are often multiple candidates, in which case it's only natural to go with the one that holds the best prospect in terms of popularity and potential visits.

In your experience, what niches are the most popular ones and that are capable of drawing large batches of visitors to write about in a blog?

Unknown

That's very hard to answer because niches and the best thing to write about constantly change. They can change every year, they can change every month. It's important to show at least some adaptability as a writer.

I think that currently the best things to write about if you want many visits are;

- health and fitness,
- video games,
- making money online,
- different guides and how-to,
- technology,
- SEO and marketing.

However, some of those areas are very competitive and it might be hard to get noticed unless you know what you're doing.

eluminousva

Health is the most popular niche for blog writing.
Blogs about DIYs are also trending.
And google is flooded with internet marketing blogs.

PenguinManiac

Health is the most popular niche for blog writing.
Blogs about DIYs are also trending.
And google is flooded with internet marketing blogs.
Good point. I mean, after all, everyone has googled their symptoms online at least once, and the first place you will look if you want to lose some weight is the internet.

That's very hard to answer because niches and the best thing to write about constantly change. They can change every year, they can change every month. It's important to show at least some adaptability as a writer.

I think that currently the best things to write about if you want many visits are;

- health and fitness,
- video games,
- making money online,
- different guides and how-to,
- technology,
- SEO and marketing.

However, some of those areas are very competitive and it might be hard to get noticed unless you know what you're doing.
Being flexible is okay, but being a jack of all trades doesn't match well with blogs. Chances are reader will follow your content, not you, so do you need to pick a niche. I get what you're saying, though, and I agree with you.
Technology is the first one that came to mind as well. How-tos, though, didn't even cross my mind. I read them everyday and I still managed to let them fly over my head. Great pick!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.