How to attract "older" visitors to my site?

Pink_Turtle

Hello guys!
So I have this site of nursing services and my target population is "older people" because they are actually the ones that need my services. How do you attract older people to visit online sites? Please share with me your ideas!

Rob Whisonant

When you place ads on Facebook, Google, Bing etc... You can specify age groups you want your ads to display to. Also select keywords your target audience would be searching on.

ecole11j

Without knowing exactly what you mean by "older people" (Senior citizens? Adults as opposed to teenagers?), you can do as Rob suggested and specify the age groups you're targeting. I would also use stock images on your site with individuals who represent that age group. Incorporate keywords that reflect that age group as much as possible. Make it very clear your product is for them.

Catherine Martin

It can be a tough group to reach! Are you offering direct client contact? Is so, I agree with all the points above, but would also add I think with the older group it’s important that potential clients can put a face to a name. Without wanting to stereotype too much, it can increase the trust and sense of personability when the internet can feel like a faceless business. Having a strong ‘About me/us’ page with photos if possible can go a long way I think.

vinvill

Try to make it simple straight to the point advertisement and make your color bland and importantly your company name will speak for the services you are offering.
You can also access social medias and select your preferred age category.

mirabella

Make ads and videos on what you are doing. Show them that your services will help them. Demonstrate some of it. Or show some pictures in a slideshow.

Hometutor

Hello guys!
So I have this site of nursing services and my target population is "older people" because they are actually the ones that need my services. How do you attract older people to visit online sites? Please share with me your ideas!
I'd say 70% of my in home computer tutoring clients are senior citizens AND I'm 58. You need offline marketing for that and maybe Facebook. I'm getting results by sending post cards. I use this online application http://onlineofflinepromotions.com/index.php/topic,13.0.html to get postal addresses of a particular neighborhood. I target the one's who can afford my services.

Before I went self-employed I was in the hearing aid industry. We tried running ads that family would see, but just didn't work. We had to run ads directly targeting senior citizens. Again I'm talking about offline advertising.

THAT may be the only group left who reads the newspapers so consider that as well.

Rick

Goyum

Facebook Custom Audience - Export your email (or phone number) list as a txt file. Install Facebook's Power Editor. At the top, click on Audiences > Create > Custom Audience. After you upload your list, Facebook will tell you how many of those email addresses or phone numbers are attached to Facebook accounts.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.