Money from youtube

hoangvu

Hi guys

Have you made money out of video uploading, downloading or doing anything with YouTube and its videos? Is the resulting money worth scratching your heads for?

NdotTechnologies

After reading this thread I became interested on how to generate money through Youtube. Definitely, I will make a research one on this.

queldorei

depending on what counrty you from youll need have already views of your video before starting your partnership

massives

Apply for youtube partnership
Some networks pay more money per 1000 views

Aalia Nebhan

Making traffic for your own website can be the most profitable entry on this list. If your internet site is in the same niche as your videos then you have the prospective to attract many viewers and create a lot of benefit. Here is a guide to promotion your website on youtube.

contech

There's also some people offering services that they'll successfully make your NEW youtube account a youtube partner. It has some feedbacks though I didn't tried it myself.

prince market

Hi guys

Have you made money out of video uploading, downloading or doing anything with YouTube and its videos? Is the resulting money worth scratching your heads for?
Actually im still looking for some ways. Ive heard they can earn money by its views but i dont know how.

contech

I heard from my friends that you can make money from youtube by adding link to your website on the description area.

web1

Yeah, youtube is one of the best flatform in terms of money until google bought it, it turned suck!

RonaldGaray

YouTube is one of the best platforms that you can use to make money online. Many online marketers these days are earning a lot of money every month through YouTube. YouTube allows you to show promotions with videos and make money online easily and quickly.
Can you elaborate,how we can earn money through Youtube ???I have read some bannner on the web but yet not get it all.

Alex Thompson

Hi... A Create your account or use your existing one. Add keywords to help people find your channel. Also select a type of account that specifies more of what you do. (i.e - Director accounts are for short film makers and such)
Your user name can also work for, or against you. If its short, easy to remember and original people that see your videos will be more apt to remember you. However if you are using an existing account, just stay with it. It doesn't help if you keep changing accounts.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads